rausch creek 6 hour

lil jbr

ill help

#41 Post by lil jbr »

i will help pit for the cannondaleriders.com team

haydug

#42 Post by haydug »

Where's Derno?? You want to help us pit?? That way you can say you were on the winning team!! tongue.gif

465stroker

#43 Post by 465stroker »

Originally posted by rowlrag
ONLY for Traci:)

I just told Traci you'll be Chief Mechanic for the Action Girls - So you now have to show up...

Derno24

#44 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by haydug
Where's Derno??  You want to help us pit?? That way you can say you were on the winning team!!  :p

Still here! Just reading through the mile long list of posts you guys have rattled off. Should be a good time at Rausch. What makes you think you are going to win? I figure on pitting somewhere close and unleashing my secret weapon the FROG on you. I already called him and he is hitching a ride On Jaybr's truck. He said "If it looks like you are gonna lose let me handle it!"

:eek: :eek: :w: :duel: :duel:

NRath

Boy, oh boy!!

#45 Post by NRath »

I went from second man on the team to the only guy that doesn't have a team!! Guess I should be checking the site before I go home everyday!

I'm in a similar position as Rookie, there's a state race the next day and would have to stay in Virginnie for the points. I'm in 2nd and wouldn't blow that. I'm honored for being considered, though! It sounds like it's going to be fun!!!:hammer: :hammer:

:usa

Derno24

Re: Boy, oh boy!!

#46 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by NRath
I went from second man on the team to the only guy that doesn't have a team!!  Guess I should be checking the site before I go home everyday!  
:usa

teaches you for not looking more often. You got the bench.tongue.gif :w:

JLHUGHES750

#47 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

Originally posted by 465stroker
[BTyler & TJ Lenig are teaming with Tyson Thomas in the A Class so we'll have plenty of dale parts.. [/B]

I remember a huge stink about this at the 12 hour........I checked and was told they will be real strict about classes.........Anyone with any Pro or Pro Am experience will have to run Pro regardless of there teammates experience level...I'm sure that Tyson, Tyler and Tim will be forced to run Pro......... I race A at the D6's and A at the GNCC's (when I go)...My teammate has raced 2 times in the last 2 years in the A class.........so we're runnin A class.

If I was fast enough to be eligible for the Pro or Pro -Am class at a GNCC I would not waist anyones time by running anything but Pro (at the 6 hour)regardless of the teammates!!!! sorry just my opinion, I know there are few teams that have guys on them that are top 50 GNCC racers and run the Pro Am class, and there gonna try to run A class at the 6 hour. I was told that they were going to make Pro Am GNCCers run the Pro class! So we'll see how it works out......I know I would not want to have raced several hours and then find out we were being penelized, so I'd check first...

:confused:

465stroker

#48 Post by 465stroker »

It would be interesting to see what Fast Track decides.. I could be wrong - but did'nt Ketter run Pro Production 3 years ago? You should have a pretty good team!

JeffQuadShop

#49 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Looks like I may not make it now sad.gif

JLHUGHES750

#50 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

Originally posted by 465stroker
It would be interesting to see what Fast Track decides..  I could be wrong - but did'nt Ketter run Pro Production 3 years ago?  You should have a pretty good team!

aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!I was waitin for that to come up???

Yeah, he did and he sucked!!!!!! He finished outside of the top 15 for points in class and barely earned a #. Were scrubs....thats what the A class is for!!!!!!!!Rick, you, Tyson,Mike Lucas,Todd Rothermel, you guys CAN and do run with the Pro's, we don't....I'm just a overweight outta shape local and DK has run 1 D6 race this year and 1 GNCC in the A class, he is not CURRENTLY a Pro!!!smile.gif