Where would you like to do the fall ride?

Derno24

#41 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by Jaybr
:rotf

I told ****** last night that if alchohol was not permitted you'd probably boycott.

Boycott!!! Heck I would have started my own one man Cannondaleriders ride at Rausch. With all the Beer I could drink. Then I was going to your track and finding that frog for some unfinished business!smile.gif :eek: :eek:

So ****** you going to make it up for the 6 hr race? Would be great to see all the guys again. I figure on looking at Doug's quad before the race. A lil snip and she will run for a little then bam. :wow j/k I keep telling Doug how cool it would be to see a Dale in the top 3 overall for that race.

sillysspeed

#42 Post by sillysspeed »

I'll be there!! :head: :usa

Derno24

#43 Post by Derno24 »

What you figure they would tell you no dogs allowed. I would keep him on a leash when the race is going on though.

tjusa

#44 Post by tjusa »

yep we are dog freindly there is always 5 or 6 running around . Sorry guys we dont have cabins yet but lots of room for campers and primative camping we dont have electric and sewer yet . I may have a dump station by then though and we do have a big water tank for the campers. :usa

moto450

#45 Post by moto450 »

i thought u hade a generator at ur place ??? thought everybody could hook to it :w: :eek: tj ur place is the bomb for all cdaleriders to hook at (uper mountain ) dont think we will let u get away with piece of mind that weekend:eek: tongue.gif ur in the playing field:hammer: :head:

Frank White

#46 Post by Frank White »

At this moment I plan on attending the ride. Riding back east is much different than the west. Trees & Trees & More Trees. No Sand, No Whoops, No Cactus.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of the Cannondale Family.

Thanks

Frank White
ATK Motorcycles

tjusa

#47 Post by tjusa »

hey frank that would be great if u can make it :head: will u bring the new atks for us to check out , if not it would still be great to have ya there and thanks for the next generation of these bikes:usa

jcv440

#48 Post by jcv440 »

Me and the Honda will finally make one!

Joe, I'll be up next weekend to ride. :head: