Cool Pics I found on the net

Derno24

#41 Post by Derno24 »

Guys I would put money in on this, and would be willing to get them from Nick and deliver them to the Jaybr ranch. Taking photos all the way to insure safety.:usa

cannondale27

#42 Post by cannondale27 »

Thats what I meant thomez.If you had lots of money you would have a different perspective.I would at least.

USAMoto00

#43 Post by USAMoto00 »

C'mon Thomez, you knew I was going to bust 'em a little bit. Am I willing to pay the whole amount - of course not! But I am willing to try and help get these produced. If these fenders help produce a better riding position with more room, that's nice to have as an option. I would LOVE to have the Walsh kit, but it too costs alot with the plastic, seat, new rear shock, I mean it all adds up. But looking at the '04 stuff, it has some very nice features as a direct replacement.smile.gif

Jaybr

#44 Post by Jaybr »

It sounds like Nick is trying to work something out with ATK to get this plastic in their hands for production. Hopefully this all works out and can get at least a similar design soon.

CowsBitePeople

#45 Post by CowsBitePeople »

Originally posted by wistech
Im sure someone who lives close could volunteer to pick them up.

I will do it and can help out if needed

CannondaleRider

#46 Post by CannondaleRider »

That be pretty cool if ATK produced these, but..........it may never happen.:cry:

nickg

#47 Post by nickg »

Originally posted by CannondaleRider
That be pretty cool if ATK produced these, but..........it may never happen.:cry:

guess we will have to wait and see now won't we;)

TheJaspMan

#48 Post by TheJaspMan »

Kudos Nick. I hope it works out for you! smile.gif

USAMoto00

#49 Post by USAMoto00 »

Is there any way that we can make phone calls or request's for these fenders to help out? I really would love to see them produced. smile.gif I really like that easy air filter access option.:clap: :usa

Jaybr

#50 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
Is there any way that we can make phone calls or request's for these fenders to help out? I really would love to see them produced. smile.gif  I really like that easy air filter access option.:clap: :usa

I would suggest putting up a post in the "Ask ATK" forum and everyone post there support for the plastic there. If Frank doesn't see it or respond, I'll gladly send him an email with the link or call him.