The name that failure game

wistech

#41 Post by wistech »

For the first year I kept a log book of all the trail systems we hit and what mods I did to the quad ,hours riden , major events,but after a while I started forgetting to log in . Then I went to the odometer and just changed oil every 200 miles which is about ten hours use. In the winter we were averaging 1500 miles a month on the lakes and WI awsome trail system. The poor old Speed never made it home to the garage. It was either in the van, the shop or running the lakes after work every night. Ive owned Hondas for 20 years before The speed yet the speed im sure had the fewest problem/mile ratio. My 300ex had a new engine just about every year. Hopefully my moto will be as reliable a ride now that it has an engine with most every update and improvement all you forum members helped to develop.

wanablaze

#42 Post by wanablaze »

A big thumbs up to Wistech and Caterpillar coolant!tongue.gif :hammer:

wistech

#43 Post by wistech »

Merry christmas ****** your ATKs present is ready. PM me your adress and Ill get these to you asap.

Sandstorm

#44 Post by Sandstorm »

Good report Wistech.. Why would a valve just break off??? My motor will be apart in the next week or two. I am curious to see how it specs out and see the wear on the rod if there is any.. I will post some pics of my abused motor..