NEMX ride info set

DMS

#41 Post by DMS »

Few questions...

What is the deadline for the payment and how much?

Can spectators get in for free?

Thanks

k_fulk

#42 Post by k_fulk »

Originally posted by DMS
Few questions...

What is the deadline for the payment and how much?

Can spectators get on for free?

Thanks

Same here I need to clear it with the old lady this week and then ill send you the money. Might bring a buddy also if thats cool.

I just got a copy of the schedule last week I was planning on going up there anyways.

c41xracer

#43 Post by c41xracer »

Like i said before is this a Dale thing only?????

CdaleRacer0128

#44 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

no it isn't a dale only thing, i am hoping to be there, on a yamaha, just need to find dad a ride for the trip ( 9 hours)

haydug

#45 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by c41xracer
Like i said before is this a Dale thing only?????

No, although don't be mad at anyone if you want to sell you'r bike and buy a dale after the ride.

USAMoto00

#46 Post by USAMoto00 »

Originally posted by haydug
No, although don't be mad at anyone if you want to sell you'r bike and buy a dale after the ride.

Amen Doug. lol Sorry that I haven't been on in a while guys. Let me answer some questions for you all. To spectate is FREE, it is NOT a Cannondale only thing BUT I am giving preference to site members and C-dale owners. Let's make the deadline the Monday before the ride. I will keep editing the list as it grows. I don't mind if you bring a friend but I NEED to know in advance and I need to know if you plan on being at the morning ride as well. I am going to cut the number off at someplace between 20-30 people depending on the track layout. I want to make sure that everyone gets sooo much riding in that they are very happy with this ride. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask.
:usa PS Thanks for making this a Sticky fellas. (Doug?)

c41xracer

#47 Post by c41xracer »

Originally posted by haydug

i dont think ill sell my bike to by a Dale but i might go.Not trying to start anything but if a cannondale is so good then why arent there any pros racing them in the upper classes of GNC??I know there are a few in GNCC and why arent they on the podium as much as yamaha and honda??Just food for thought and im not trying to start a pissing match.I like cannondales so dont go and rip into me to hrd.

USAMoto00

#48 Post by USAMoto00 »

Tread lightly there friend. Reason is simple, MONEY. Cannondale is no longer in business and ATK is just now getting things sorted out. Have you seen the contingency money offered for '05 from ATK? Once a few people find out how reliable they really are with all the updates, they will see that these machines are the real deal. And have you ever even riden a Dale? But anyways, that's why Pro's are racing the other machines. They get paid for their finishes, so it helps with the bill's. If they were to ride a Dale, they get no monetary kick backs to help them out. Even though the Dale is probably the fastest thing out there, they get no recognition because of this factor- $$$$.:usa

DMS

#49 Post by DMS »

Here is a link to my groups thread. We are plannin on attending the evening ride, 3-4 quads and a few spectators. I'm almost as excited to see all the Dales as I am to see NEMX for the first time.

smile.gif

http://ohiomafiariders.com/v-web/bulletin/...topic.php?t=938

USAMoto00

#50 Post by USAMoto00 »

Site looks good. Just keep me posted as to how many are coming. I want to keep a very accurate list so I can accomodate with some good riding time. Another thing is if you want to be at the open practice from 9-2 earlier that day, you must be on my list to get in without the $30 membership fee. I will probably just put our name as WheelZ UP so they don't get curious about the different brands when it's supposed to be all Cannondales. lol I'm going to start a thread over at Cannondaler too.:usa