mx vs atv unleashed

cdalemx301

#41 Post by cdalemx301 »

I love this game. I Read a review on the game and they said the reason they are all equal is because it takes the same amount of time to produce so people deserve the credit. because otherwise noone uses the slow machines

GDITheman

#42 Post by GDITheman »

my son's 1st quad race race was cancelled this weekend so the easter bunny came early with the game. i haven't spent much time on it yet, but i like it better than the other xbox quad game we have.

Jaybr

#43 Post by Jaybr »

Anybody playing on Xbox Live?

Psychosis

#44 Post by Psychosis »

Just picked it up myself today. Haven't played it yet but plan to all night. :head:

bombsquad54

#45 Post by bombsquad54 »

i think the quads are faster on this game, imo

Psychosis

#46 Post by Psychosis »

Originally posted by bombsquad54
i think the quads are faster on this game, imo

That's what I've been thinking. It seems you can jump a quad better and take off faster, not to mention cornering. Much better game than the other one that's on Xbox but could still use more time in the development process. Like the other MX games they've produced like Unleashed and Superfly, even on the Pro level it's easy to beat. I like the helmet cam though.

SlOoT

#47 Post by SlOoT »

Originally posted by atkguy
an amazing game well worth the 39.95 it cost ive had mine since this past friday

Here in the Netherlands the game will cost ya the double sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif

cdalepilot

#48 Post by cdalepilot »

sioot, why not just order the game over the internet from one of the company's. here in the u.s. :confused:

SlOoT

#49 Post by SlOoT »

Originally posted by cdalepilot
sioot, why not just order the game over the internet from one of the company's. here in the u.s. :confused:

I have really bad expirience with stuff coming fom the US.

cdalerider75

#50 Post by cdalerider75 »

I love this game, I have the xbox version... but I can't ride for
on a Mx track to save my life...(anyone that went to the OH trip knows that) and in this game I can get the feeling of what hitting a double would be like!!! I am not sure how much carry over there is to real life ridding.. but once when the dale is back up and running I am going to try achieving the next level!!