Take the JE challenge

Jaybr

#51 Post by Jaybr »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Oct 6 2006, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You sure dont hesitate to take sides.Cripes your even willing to give your quad away now.Give me a break.

How exactly is loaning my quad to a freind that needs one taking sides? I have no doubt that if I needed a quad Doug would loan me one, I only offered the same.

I don't spend any time here because of all the arguing, I post twice in a month and your trying to drag me into the middle of it.

haydug

#52 Post by haydug »

QUOTE (tat @ Oct 6 2006, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Everyone has opinions, just dont try to shove yours down my throat.

Exactly!

The famouse R&D crew has (just in MY opinion) ran off more potential cannondale owners than they have ever brought to the community.
Now, with that said: Yes, they DO know their cannondales. They LOVE their dales. They eat/sleep dales.

I'm OUT! wink.gif

cannondale27

#53 Post by cannondale27 »

Well I just must not know how to read then.Seems to me Haydug ,****** and you seem to post anytime you feel someone is after one of you.That is only time.You all need to realize that not me or anyone I know has any personal problem with you all.(well maybe ******)Yet you sure think I am out to get you.You are wrong.This will all be settled when results of failures or teardowns start coming in.If not that would be great too.

QUOTE (haydug @ Oct 6 2006, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly!
The famouse R&D crew has (just in MY opinion) ran off more potential cannondale owners than they have ever brought to the community.
Now, with that said: Yes, they DO know their cannondales. They LOVE their dales. They eat/sleep dales.
I'm OUT! wink.gif

There is that old argument again.Bull people getting ripped off and motors going after tons of work is what drives them away.Along with our supposed leaders not even owning one.

Guy310

#54 Post by Guy310 »

Come on now ladies, let's pipe it down. I've got a few WPSA races in me next year and the only one who will touch my motor before then is Wistech. I don't know any of the other builders, but even if I did, I have faith and belief in his abilities, so that is where I will go. If I do well at any of them, it will be good for all of us Dalers, not just the "R&D" guys. And as for the arguing, C27 has way too many teeth to be on Jerry Springer, and he isn't creepy enough to be lurking on Myspace. Guys his age don't go to Myspace to argue, they go there to convince 13 year-olds how cool they are.

cannondale27

#55 Post by cannondale27 »

I am not quite sure how to take that.This is getting really old.R&D was a term that just got handed to some of us like it was a bad thing.Used to think it was everyone on the site but seems more and more to me that some think more about themselves than everyone else.Shame on you that do.I am a very forgiving guy but have heard so many outright lies and disinformation that I cant stand it.

Happyboy

#56 Post by Happyboy »

QUOTE (Guy310 @ Oct 6 2006, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys his age don't go to Myspace to argue, they go there to convince 13 year-olds how cool they are.

ROFL!!

cannondale27

#57 Post by cannondale27 »

I still dont get it!Explain please.You guy must go on there.

Guy310

#58 Post by Guy310 »

Sorry 27. Was definitely not meant as a slight towards you. Quite the opposite actually. Just meant if you were there, it wouldn't be to go argue like the high school kids do here, that's all. Like I said, at your age you wouldn't be lurking on Myspace. See, it sounds bad any way I put it, but it was definitely in your defense.

cannondale27

#59 Post by cannondale27 »

Who started the challenge thing?Wasnt me.

QUOTE (Guy310 @ Oct 6 2006, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry 27. Was definitely not meant as a slight towards you. Quite the opposite actually. Just meant if you were there, it wouldn't be to go argue like the high school kids do here, that's all. Like I said, at your age you wouldn't be lurking on Myspace. See, it sounds bad any way I put it, but it was definitely in your defense.

No need.I just dont get it tongue.gif

Guy310

#60 Post by Guy310 »

Lot's of creepy perverts hang on Myspace and pose as 13-year olds. You have to see a Saturday Night Live sketch about it. It was very funny. You're just not the Myspace type, that's all.