Traveling road show to PA .

wistech

#51 Post by wistech »

Id would like to thank everyone I met on this extended vacation . Especially those who put me up for the night and invited me into thier homes and lives. It really means a lot to me. Special thanks to Mark for letting me borrow his pimped out Saturn for my excursions. And for the road music and porting goodies. Joe and the crew at Majestic . Joe I rebuilt your starter for you so make sure Tim gives it back.
Kevin Roof and his family for the great day at the track.
Mike for helping on Joshes quad.
Josh and family .
And of course Tim ,TJ,Mandy, Thor, Angel and especially Melissa for putting up with me for nearly a month. You guys rock.

Other notable items
Mandy is now potty trained so no more diaper boxes for shipping LOL I think Tim just saved those for me.
I started to grasp the ideal drag racing technique.
I got to meet Hazmatts new baby boy.He's a cutie.
The girls of PA are nice to hang with wink.gif
The nordlock washers really do work. Its been a year on Tims 495 and no issues on the teardown.
07 Honda's with the hrc kit are still not even a close match for a worn out 467. Ask Tim about that one.ROFL

wistech

#52 Post by wistech »

Just a big "IN YOUR FACE " to Rob "No Hander......Lander" Pask
I to have over come my fear of flight. Just a year ago I had a death grip on the bars on this tabletop. LOL
Thanks to Speed2424 for the video's and pics . Your care package will be on the way in the morning.

cannondale27

#53 Post by cannondale27 »

QUOTE (wistech @ Jul 7 2007, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Id would like to thank everyone I met on this extended vacation . Especially those who put me up for the night and invited me into thier homes and lives. It really means a lot to me. Special thanks to Mark for letting me borrow his pimped out Saturn for my excursions. And for the road music and porting goodies. Joe and the crew at Majestic . Joe I rebuilt your starter for you so make sure Tim gives it back.
Kevin Roof and his family for the great day at the track.
Mike for helping on Joshes quad.
Josh and family .
And of course Tim ,TJ,Mandy, Thor, Angel and especially Melissa for putting up with me for nearly a month. You guys rock.
Other notable items
Mandy is now potty trained so no more diaper boxes for shipping LOL I think Tim just saved those for me.
I started to grasp the ideal drag racing technique.
I got to meet Hazmatts new baby boy.He's a cutie.
The girls of PA are nice to hang with wink.gif
The nordlock washers really do work. Its been a year on Tims 495 and no issues on the teardown.
07 Honda's with the hrc kit are still not even a close match for a worn out 467. Ask Tim about that one.ROFL

Hey funny you brought this back up.That guy you spanked on the Honda went out and bought a IceCube cylinder and who knows what else.He showed up by Timbos last week looking for another race.Timbo beat him bad once again!

Nice pics birdy!

2000ex

#54 Post by 2000ex »

I went out to Indiana this past weekend to pick up a new trailer and was thinking of Tim as I drove past Waterford, PA.

Maybe next time I will show up and see what he has cookin out in the shop. The trailer will be full of cannondales the next time that is a promise! I still need go check out majestic trails and make the next group ride smile.gif

wistech

#55 Post by wistech »

I was watching the video's of the drag races in slow motion. Its easy to see how Tim utterly dominates at drag racing. He had a roost going back 10 feet before my quad would even start moving. This is almost at mid track and we were neck and neck He must have messed up a shift because I only beat him by just a couple of feet at the end. He usually had a quad length or 2 which was always taken at the start. We should have switched quads for a couple of races.

wistech

#56 Post by wistech »

Tim was kind of shy on the jumps that day but he was caught getting it off the ground a couple times.

wistech

#57 Post by wistech »

Sorry about the pic quality . It was taken from the dvd.