Cannondale Spring Ride dates?

Jaybr

Re: checking with the other half

#51 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Speed03
Jay,

I would just point the house another direction... lol or put it closer to the road, like maybe 25 feet off the road, that makes it all in the back yard now. lol

:no: :no: :no:

House is going right where everyone was camping last time so when I'm too old to ride I can sit in the hottub and watch the grandkids on the track:D

Jaybr

#52 Post by Jaybr »

4Punks,

I'm not worried about the grass, and if we keep it fairly flat it will be fine. I just don't think I want to cut any big high banked corners.

4punksdad

#53 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by Jaybr
4Punks,

I'm not worried about the grass, and if we keep it fairly flat it will be fine.  I just don't think I want to cut any big high banked corners.

heck no....................no need for banked turns. Thats why they call it flat track. Simply knock the tall grass down with the tractor and let the quads do the rest.

speaking of tractors..............did you diagnose your problem?

Jaybr

#54 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by 4punksdad

speaking of tractors..............did you diagnose your problem?

Blown fuse :mad:

Took about 2 minutes to find and fix when I wen't back out.

cannondale27

#55 Post by cannondale27 »

Yup a few tires or haybales for corner markers and you have yourself a TT track.There will be rubber laid down if the ground is clay though.Man now I have to bring 3 complete sets of tires,swaybar,moto and stock front.smile.gif

pdavis

#56 Post by pdavis »

i just bring me and my quad

Jaybr

#57 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by pdavis
i just bring me and my quad

From what I remember you brought alot more than that last time:D

Although, most of it was for haydug

pdavis

#58 Post by pdavis »

Jay, you do have a point
last time i think i brought my quad and 3 others about 10 motors, plastics, headers and pipes, steering parts, and just about anything you needed to fix or replace anything on your ride, next time hopefully i wont have such the tramatic ride i had last time, and can make it in about 13 hrs this time as opposed to the near 20 it took last time, i might try to make it up there friday morning or so, depending on work and all, maybe just take a few vacation days and head on up :head:

EuroGOD

#59 Post by EuroGOD »

I'm there!
Now I just need the info for the nearest international airport and somewhere to keep the beer cool :drink:

I've got someone picking me up, a quad or 2 to ride and no races/commitments over here.

pdavis

#60 Post by pdavis »

That would be great euro, would love to have ya come on over, i know it is only about 30 minutes from richmond, they gotta have a international airport there, then again, it is virginia :wow :w: