Got a new toy

Jaybr

Re: Newbee

#51 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by shift01
Since I know Nrath And Jaybr, I just had to throw a pic in. Just a little 2001 Ram with some "all-terrain" PJ's.:box: biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Welcome aboard:welcome:

When you gonna take me to that place? Did you actually take the truck into the mud, or just sit on the side and look?

moto-rider-7

#52 Post by moto-rider-7 »

just doing the hillbilly stomp checking the flex after some new meats.
2001 offroad 2 inch lift

Bags

#53 Post by Bags »

16.5 x 14 Weld Scorpio's...Too wide...go through too many wheel bearings.

Bags

Jaybr

#54 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Bags
16.5 x 14 Weld Scorpio's...Too wide...go through too many wheel bearings.

Bags

Man that is a wide wheel, I've been catchin greef for ordering new 16.5x12's for the 38.5x15.5 tires.

Bags

#55 Post by Bags »

They do setout pretty good though. I think you will like the 12's better. Tires last longer also.

Bags

Jaybr

#56 Post by Jaybr »

Too bad its gone, I'll have to take you down to Sussex to run some of the swamps after hunting season:D

LapTraffic

#57 Post by LapTraffic »

Jaybr, looks like your J20 was set up for running dogs, you gonna hunt bear out of it?

Jaybr

#58 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by LapTraffic
Jaybr, looks like your J20 was set up for running dogs, you gonna hunt bear out of it?

No bear season where I hunt, but this is the south, we run deer with dogs down here:eek:

As well as rabbits, foxes, coons, etc

LapTraffic

#59 Post by LapTraffic »

Here in Washington State the only thing we can run with dogs is frisbees... Nice setup either way smile.gif

Just picked this up last month.

It's not as tough as some of the rigs that have been posted, but it does have heated seats, which I use on more occasion than I would articulating over boudlers smile.gif

I did yard a jacked up suburban out of a ditch the second week I had it. Suburban had chains on all 4 wheels (foot of snow) and had moved off the road to let someone by and had sunk in a ditch that was not frozen over. Left front tire was in the air right rear was buried, bumper was actually in contact with the roadbed.

Hooked up, 4 low, no wheel spin and out he came.

Was pretty cool, no pics unfortunately, could of used it to blackmail him smile.gif

I've got 33" tires on now, gonna have to go to 35's and a 4" lift at next tire change. These tires were brand new so I couldnt justify pulling them off just yet.

haydug

#60 Post by haydug »

Well, I figured I might as well jump in here as well. Here is my trusty steed. It is a little dirty, but the weather hasn't been the greatest lately. I must say I love the Duramax. Can you say torque??