atv sport mag

Jaybr

#51 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by jcv440
Hey!!!!  It's only the 13th!!   biggrin.gif     I don't have anything else to do down here!   Thank God for DSL service now at Holiday Inn Express and the beer I had at The Outback Steakhouse!  :drink:

LOL, first thing I ask when making reservations is does the hotel have high speed Internet.

You still didn't have to drag my name into this:mad:

cdalepilot

465stroker

#52 Post by cdalepilot »

rick, why the change in the suspension ,if you don't mind me asking? i really enjoyed the write ups in atv sport , congrats on the 3rd place finish in the gncc four stroke A class and congrats to your wife also! goodluck in the upcoming season. :clap: :usa :head:

465stroker

Re: 465stroker

#53 Post by 465stroker »

Originally posted by cdalepilot
rick, why the change in the suspension ,if you don't mind me asking? i really enjoyed the write ups in atv sport , congrats on the 3rd place finish in the gncc four stroke A class and congrats to your wife also! goodluck in the upcoming season. :clap: :usa :head:

The PEP suspension on the ATVSport dale worked awesome. The only reason for the change is because my wife changed to Custom Axis for 2004. Traci has joined Team Safari for 2004 and Custom Axis is a sponsor of them so it was a change that we needed to make. All is good yet with PEP and I would reccommend PEP shocks to anyone. I have yet to try any Custom Axis on the dale yet - but I would imagine them to be top notch too.

Thanks,
Rick