Will I get banned???

JeffQuadShop

#51 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Heydug

YOU SUCK!!!!!tongue.gif

claas900

#52 Post by claas900 »

..As much as I hate it,you go Doug...And I know after time the Cannon with be gone, Good again F### the Cannons. After 6 months waiting for a crank Im getting sick of the bike...And I hope that Yamaha brings you what your looking for,more bizz..GOOD..Pimp that bike out and ride the piss out of it,and never look back..I hope you get it in a Mag.ill buy it... But there will never be a shoot out between them all...Both the Cannon and Yamaha with have to much work done to them for a fair shoot out....Pimp that thing and Ride....

416exmx

#53 Post by 416exmx »

do i get banned for trading it to him????

hope you liked the bike doug... project CRF #2 is looking slim... i dunno, maybe i'll get to it?????

416exmx

#54 Post by 416exmx »

Originally posted by ******
NO ban him!!!!!!!!  I hope you like like the used c-dale ball joints you got for the yfz thats about all they are worth:eek: tongue.gif

ball joint"s" ??? you mean i was supposed to get more than just 1???

Jaybr

#55 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Swamp'dale
How much$ for the Forum?:usa

:no:

I got first dibs

USAMoto00

#56 Post by USAMoto00 »

:rotf :rotf :hammer:

Ryanstones

yankin your chain Doug!

#57 Post by Ryanstones »

Good luck with that Yammie.

We all got a do what we gotta do, yea?

I had a dream a couple weeks ago where I came to the site and i was the only one left! It was like a nightmare!

:eek:

Derno24

#58 Post by Derno24 »

Ryan you know it will be just me and you in the end......sad.gif tongue.gif

cannibalq8

#59 Post by cannibalq8 »

Yo Guys !!!.... doug,lap and many guys want to sell there Dale's coz NO PARTS or the f*ckin reliabilty problem sad.gif(. if u guys want to sell u dales .... what should i say and i was here alone .. NO PARTS , NO MECHANICS sad.gif((((. after i fix my dale i will looking for buy another quad and MAYBE keep my dale ( i wish its not yamaha yfz ) coz im famouse here ( IN KUWAIT ) about HATING and SPANKING those yfz's. they will kill me if they know that i will buy yfz :cry:

tjusa

#60 Post by tjusa »

hey cannibalq8 did u get your quad running alrite for ya over there !! I remember u was talking about having to sell it !
derno you will never be alone on here!!!! if i could aford it rite now id buy another dale just for a spare !!:usa and id never get rid of the one i have !!!!!!!!!