Next group ride!!

CdaleRacer0128

#51 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

yeah, there's always quads to ride, i didn';t have one and still had a blast:o

Derno24

#52 Post by Derno24 »

I may even have all 3 rides up and running for this one.

Rookie you are too funny!tongue.gif

The drinking came after my riding day was over.

By the way I know we will be drinking at whatever location we will be riding at. Or at least I will be!

Ready for Frost yet Rook?

tjusa

#53 Post by tjusa »

hey derno hope this thing comes together :clap: timbo just bought another so i think he has about 4 now he will be riding danyos probly by weekend he wasnt giving up them beadlocks :w: danyo if if you are still around sorry to se you leave the cdales man but i cant blame ya with the luck you have had . You should have stuck around and came up sat with timbo i would have let you ride mine :usa

moto450

#54 Post by moto450 »

somebody please set a date, majestic would be an awsume place for this ride with 45 dales (possibly) ripping around this mountain, they'll hear us from miles around. this event should be named thunder of the east or something like that. ( because everyone will hear us) tjusa, im going into full body armor :w: as soon as the date is etched in stone.:deal:

tjusa

#55 Post by tjusa »

after thinking long and hard about the armor !! i think mickey will do much better in a barney suit for the week before the ride :w: and that whay he can where it to the ride and entertain the kids to

moto450

#56 Post by moto450 »

:mad: ur a funny guy there tj dont need the barney suit i need to live in a bubble ball for a bit:head: and i think the kids would have a blast kicking my a** all over the trail system:eek:

tjusa

#57 Post by tjusa »

me and scott decided we changing ur name to stuby tongue.gif

Derno24

#58 Post by Derno24 »

TJ: It will come together I just have to get the time to do it. I am looking forward to getting back on my horse. It sucks riding the B and C Quads.sad.gif

tjusa

#59 Post by tjusa »

hey derno good to see ya !! ya this could be a good time like mike said thunder in the mountains !!!!:head:

timbomoose

#60 Post by timbomoose »

Thunder in in the mountains sounds like a winner.Lets set some dates.Maybe we can get our dyno down there.I know I could get about 6 of us erie dalers out there.Maybe have a cross country race or some time trials on the track like at jay's.I'll donate some dale items for prizes.Danyo's quad is now going to be a 465 along with mine.The 465 didn't make it to jay's so gotta have two for a backup.We just gotta find someone to weld up a nice suit of armor for niagra mike(moto450) and maybe a couple airbags for his quad.