rausch creek 6 hour

Derno24

#51 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by JLHUGHES750
I'm just a overweight outta shape local and DK has run 1 D6 race this year and 1 GNCC in the A class, he is not CURRENTLY a Pro!!!smile.gif

Not as overweight as me! Besides Jay I don't think they would sweat you as bad as Jeff riding in the 30 plus group! tongue.gif

465stroker

#52 Post by 465stroker »

Originally posted by JLHUGHES750
aaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!I was waitin for that to come up???

Yeah, he did and he sucked!!!!!!  He finished outside of the top 15 for points in class and barely earned a #.   Were scrubs....thats what the A class is for!!!!!!!!Rick, you, Tyson,Mike Lucas,Todd Rothermel, you guys CAN and do run with the Pro's, we don't....I'm just a overweight outta shape local and DK has run 1 D6 race this year and 1 GNCC in the A class, he is not CURRENTLY a Pro!!!smile.gif

So Ketter is overweight & slow?? I am sure he'll love ya for that..

LOL..... I am not sure why I am even bringing it up since I was planning on racing the 30+ class with Haydug & Jeff - BUT Jeff is not able to make it know so we'll have to see who the 3rd rider will be...

JLHUGHES750

#53 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

We're kinda lookin for a 3rd person right now too.

JeffQuadShop

#54 Post by JeffQuadShop »

According to the rules on their website, it is perfectly legal for a pro rider to race in the 30+ or utility class.

JLHUGHES750

#55 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

Yea I guess technically, Pro Am racers can race in A in the GNC series..........good point!:deal:

Who cares were all gonna be puttin the hammer down:hammer: anyways!!!!!!

465stroker

#56 Post by 465stroker »

I am waiting on Doug to confirm we are still on.........

Jaybr

#57 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by 465stroker
I am waiting on Doug to confirm we are still on.........

I talked to Doug this morning, he hasn't had time to post but said it's still on.

Still looking for a 3rd.

haydug

#58 Post by haydug »

Yes, I am still on!! I need a 3rd rider now though!! Looking now. Starting on the bike tomorrow.
Rick, thumb or twist throttle????

JeffQuadShop

#59 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Did you get the lights Dug? You guys can use my drybreak tank if you need it. I can send it up with rowlrag to the race.

haydug

#60 Post by haydug »

I got'em. Thanks alot!! I got a walsh top clamp I'm drilling and tapping for the screws now. I messed with the frame tonight, but didn't get it completely straight, and it started to crack, so off to the welder tomorrow. I'll catch up to you at the gncc this weekend. It's only an hour away, and I think I may go and ride for some practice. Later