Fall ride

CdaleRacer0128

#51 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

lol jaspman saw the same thing, ive been up there a few times in this time of year, and in earlier february.. BRRRR is right.. better bring the heated blanket if you guys are camping out!!tongue.gif

TheJaspMan

#52 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by CdaleRacer0128
lol jaspman saw the same thing, ive been up there a few times in this time of year, and in earlier february.. BRRRR is right.. better bring the heated blanket if you guys are camping out!!tongue.gif

Did you notice it says 'showers' Thursday - Sunday? Cold AND wet! Yikes!!!

We are camping, and from the looks of it, drinking like Derno too!! :eek: :w:

tjusa

#53 Post by tjusa »

beautifull weather!!!!!!! we had about 300 riders over the weekend and about half camped out . havent discovered no frozen bodys as of yet LOL . and the fall folage is in full bloom !! there is a bunch of pics over on www.paatving.com from ther ride this weekend . we had about 90 from there site up this weekend .

TheJaspMan

#54 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by tjusa
havent discovered no frozen bodys as of yet  

That's because the bears and wild animals were starving from the freezing weather!!! They have to eat too!:wow :eek:

tjusa

#55 Post by tjusa »

u may be rite i do have couple extra quads and some empty trucks left up here :confused: but they were all honda riders so no worrys LOL

TheJaspMan

#56 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by tjusa
u may be rite i do have couple extra quads and some empty trucks  left up here :confused:  but they were all honda riders so no worrys LOL

You're in the clear! There are sooooo many of those riders out there that I am sure no one will even notice!!! :rotf :usa

cdrookie

#57 Post by cdrookie »

did you guys dredge that "pond"? i'm sure there are a few bodies or quads floating in there!

tjusa

#58 Post by tjusa »

All cannondale riders accounted for !!:head: no need to worry about dreging pond for them yammeys and hounda guys we just stack their quads up and sell em for scrap :head:

sillysspeed

#59 Post by sillysspeed »

Hey tjusa, where do you go from Champion to get to Majestic??

tjusa

#60 Post by tjusa »

sillysspeed . just keep going north on 219 in to bradford . About 30miles north of champion motors . then get off on the kendal exit and that is 46 south just follow that 9 miles and u are there :head: