NEMX Indoor Group Ride

cdalemx301

#51 Post by cdalemx301 »

USA sounds good lets get some dates goin now and have a vote on one or two days

USAMoto00

#52 Post by USAMoto00 »

You can throw another date out there, I threw one set out there (Jan. 7&8) and the two day thing we can decide who wants to stay for two days and do it like that. It might change the cost from day to day, but we will have the place to ourselves. You guys just have to let me know and I will arrange it from there.

cdalemx301

#53 Post by cdalemx301 »

Im good for any date pickd between after xmas and jan 17 so lets here it guys when we gonna go

USAMoto00

#54 Post by USAMoto00 »

C'mon guys! I wasn't dragging my feet, I was waiting for a call back from NEMX. Now we have the info, but I need some dates to get this planned. I am willing to work with everyone to make it the best dates possible for all to come, we just need input! How is the Jan. 6,7, 8 weekend? Objections, approvals? Let's get 'er done!:usa

cdalemx301

#55 Post by cdalemx301 »

Jan 6 7 8 sounds good to me and i assume that with driving etc people would rather ride at night rrather then waking up at 530 to ride at 6 lol i dunno i know it would be easier for me to ride at night i can leave the same day to get there if that happens

speed2424

#56 Post by speed2424 »

Those dates sounds good to me. I have that weekend off, so I will be there.:clap:

dalewannbe

#57 Post by dalewannbe »

Just to make sure I understand this correctly. We can ride from 8-12 pm on Friday and/or Saturday night.

Sunday we can only ride in the afternoon, no a.m. riding?

Could we ride Saturday A.M.?

If would be great if we could ride two four hours periods if we wanted too. I would probably make the trip for two days of riding, but 9 hours of driving for 4 hours of riding, probably isn't worth it........unless JFarr is sporting his nipple thingy's.

cdalerider75

#58 Post by cdalerider75 »

Ok so I am still in... please don't make fun of my newbie styles!! So why can we only have 4 hour blocks?? Sounds like a better deal has to be worked out.... but I am still in!!!

So deposits should be started and a list of hotels should be posted...

USAMoto00

#59 Post by USAMoto00 »

Fri could be in the AM as I understood it, but they have their own quad practice at 8am-12 on Sat. We can go with longer blocks, but it will add to the cost. Understand too, we will have the place to ourselves with as much riding as you want. 4 hours gets to seem like a VERY long time when you ride until your almost out of gas and go right back to it!lol When we get a SOLID date agreed upon, I will come back with available times and options for us revolving around their own practice sessions for the dates set. They have their own series races going on as well which is why I want to get with them for secure times. Keep the input coming. Thanks, Brian.:usa

cdalemx301

#60 Post by cdalemx301 »

So USA it would be 500 a day correct? also this place is indoors but it is just protected from the elements AKA it will be cold in there right?