Finally lined em up!

jacobw

#51 Post by jacobw »

Hey ben bring the predator up and race this weekend. You will get your first taste of xc racing!!!smile.gif :deal:

bombsquad54

#52 Post by bombsquad54 »

ive raced 2 harescrambles before, they are awsome!!!! guys have i said anything bad about a dale????????? NO, i love them but i am sponsored on a predator, sorry cannondale440, watch me ride before you judge me. i cant wait till i can get it in a pro race and do well. thanks sean and adam and others that know i can ride. you guys are welcome at my house for a beer anytime! lol Jacob you still want that jacket? lol i nearly won my first local pro race on my pred. first time i rode the dale it wasnt perdy, but after i got used to the dale i could fly on it.

PARKS9----- do you see now why i talk crap about yamaha's?
do i talk bad about 250r's or 400ex's or dales??????

i do like the predator alot guys i wont lie.

jacobw

#53 Post by jacobw »

yeah I still want my jacket smile.gif smile.gif So you gonna come up this weekend with happyboy and race the predator! Those predators can rip!! Bring it up i want to see you and happy in action!!tongue.gif tongue.gif

Happyboy

#54 Post by Happyboy »

My action ain't perty. I would be lucky to finish the race. I got fat and lazy over the winter.

jacobw

#55 Post by jacobw »

me too that is why I am hitting it hardcore this year and riding my bike and getting on shape so I can finish in the top 5 this year. Come on up we will have a blast. I will bring the beer if youns come up what brand ya like??

bombsquad54

#56 Post by bombsquad54 »

beer works for me, is this the race close to arkansas? i may have to come race pro. hahaha, sean you game? i might come if i dont have to work saturday. jacob give me a call heres a updated pic for ya with the new shocks

bombsquad54

#57 Post by bombsquad54 »

one more

CptHook

#58 Post by CptHook »

what kind of arms are those?

Happyboy

#59 Post by Happyboy »

I actually like the pissed off owl look.

CannondaleRider

#60 Post by CannondaleRider »

Originally posted by Happyboy
I actually like the pissed off owl look.
:rotf :rotf

EDIT: Hey, 469th post:) If nobody gets that i'm going to look like an idiot