Pic's of your Dale

thunderwolf

#501 Post by thunderwolf »

I forgot to add that Cannondale's finished 1 2 3 in the Pro class.
Nic Granlund, Brandon Ciptak, John Skaggs(me)

Sandstorm

#502 Post by Sandstorm »

Very very nice!!!:usa

JST

FX/MOTO

#503 Post by JST »

Finally some pics of mine own to post.

JST

#504 Post by JST »

How about another?

JST

#505 Post by JST »

The business end.:w:

JST

#506 Post by JST »

Last one.

thomez

#507 Post by thomez »

Man that baby is CLEAN! Looks sweet, nice!! 'Dale! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Ryanstones

Glutant racing RULES!

#508 Post by Ryanstones »

biggrin.gif

Fine machine JST, Sweetest FX around!

:head:

JST

#509 Post by JST »

Thank you,sad to say but you will also find it in the For Sale thread also.I had surgery on my right wrist at the end of May,followed by physical therapy and docs orders not to put stress on my wrist.Mid June I had some friends over to the house for some riding,I went against docs orders and rode my friends quad.I went over my 60' double and reached for the front brake only to find my wrist would not allow my fingers to extend--SLAM right into a fence post.I got launched off the quad and seperated 4 rib heads from my spine.More therapy.I can ride now but only for short periods and my back aches for days on end.Therapist says it keeps flairing up since it has not had enough time to heal,so my baby is for sale:( :cry: :drink: :drink: :drink:

aroracer72

#510 Post by aroracer72 »

cool, who converted your front shocks??...looks like a pep type onversion was used...am i right???........was that a moto in the begginning???..........that front end isnt AMA legel is it???(50 inches or less).........if it was a moto...do you have the FMF Ti-4 exhaust???......i think thats a cannibal or speed...cause of the look of the front shocks..but i might be wrong....same thing with this thing below (mine), the original owner took a cannibal and basically made it a moto/speed hybrid. I love it, but im hopefully getting LT front end, rear shock conversion, new Kenda Klaw tires MX, hand guards..and maybe a scoop. Here she is with the new graphics I put on, these are for a 2001, which i bilieve i was told have a slightly different shape..and different little edges here and there from the 02 and 03. Well anyways..if my funds come consistently, ii may buy one of haydug's cannondalerdiers.com graphics kits, cause ii like those a lot. Well here she is as of sunday(she's dirty, cause thats at the end of a day of riding)