Pic's of your Dale

aroracer72

#511 Post by aroracer72 »

that sucks JST...i feel sorry for you...and yet dont. I feel sorry for you cause it SUCKS having something you love not allowed by some stupid incident. But you did get a little stupid and rode.....your fault...well, you payed for your short joy ride..was it worth it?????:confused:

Derno24

#512 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by aroracer72
that sucks JST...i feel sorry for you...and yet dont. I feel sorry for you cause it SUCKS having something you love not allowed by some stupid incident. But you did get a little stupid and rode.....your fault...well, you payed for your short joy ride..was it worth it?????:confused:

Dude think before you speak. JST got hurt and that is never funny and we all have ridden when we shouldn't have. Just wish a speedy recovery and all will be well in the end.

Hope you get better soon JST

JST

WAS IT WORTH IT?

#513 Post by JST »

Remember oh young one(15)

"a bad day of riding is better than a good day at work anyday, unless riding is your job,then you only have some days better than others"

aroracer72

#514 Post by aroracer72 »

i wasnt trying to be a jerk or anything...i mean...your doc says no stress..and you go and jump your jumps....that sounds like something a FIFTEEN year old would do. But what i forgot to say was i do hope you get better soon....and weve all done stupid crap. Sorry if i was rude...wasnt meaning to.

And what is with every 1 and my age??..doesnt mean i dont prove a valuable point..that is really starting to "itch" a scratch on my nerve.

JST

#515 Post by JST »

As DERNO said,we've all rode when we shouldn't have and I am no exception to this,but I had an itch(go riding),so I scratched it.Don't swet it,no harm done.The first quad pic is of the same quad as the last,and so is this 1

Psychosis

#516 Post by Psychosis »

aro -- Calm down there. Nothing badly meant. But I see you're point. I'm one of only 4 respected members at ATVSource w/the respected badge and not one person has thought I was under the ago of 20. I'm older than you but not by much and can usually provide a valid point.

Ryanstones

Aro

#517 Post by Ryanstones »

A large part of maturity is knowing when to keep your mouth shut. You might try it now and then wink.gif

JST, man...hate it for ya. Don't sell the 'dale, you'll just have to buy another when you heal!

Makes me think, yet again, about the hazards. I lose my wrist like that and i'm screw-ed. When you get hurt riding Aro, you'll find sympathy hard to come by for what you did to yourself, least you can do is not slam a quad 'bro when he's down.

Take it Eazy now
:no: :ride:

thomez

#518 Post by thomez »

OK DROP IT! :hammer:

The next post in this thread had better be a picture of a quad or a comment about a picture of a quad. Enough of this for crying out loud.

SILENCE is sometimes the best policy.

aroracer72

#519 Post by aroracer72 »

heres a pic of me farting around with some old 250r plastics i had, it looks messy(used duct tape and umm..the plastic).....it was fun..i can install 250r plastic on a dale without that 700 dollar walsh kit. I found out a cut pattern i needed to do, and once i get a used set of 250r plastics, ill install them. And im sorry i complain...but...aww to **** with it.....nice quads guys, and keep posting updated pics of your dales if you have done anything to them.

thomez

#520 Post by thomez »

Here isn't a 'Dale, but I sure liked this 250r plastic as it was selling on Ebay - white Fullbore with CT graphics .. ooooh baby! biggrin.gif