Honduh's

61austin

#61 Post by 61austin »

I agree the flat slide FCR would probably flow more air than our stock throttle body, but how has fuel injection changed over the years. I know that cars have mass airflow and oxygen sensors but what else has changed?

bombsquad54

#62 Post by bombsquad54 »

just so you know MR JOHN THOMAS:P

Happyboy

#63 Post by Happyboy »

Originally posted by John Thomas
Probably not your just a bolt head.  Find out all the fact about your cadale and get back to me.  Plus are you a teenage kid or adult?  Leave this to educated adults.

ROFL, this is funny. I guess I am a bolt head. You would laugh if you knew what I did for a living. Now John, I can make up stories all I want on how to do something. If you put a carb on there and got it working right why not share?

And guru? God no. Competent? Yes. Good speller? no, but I can spell idiot.

John Thomas

#64 Post by John Thomas »

If he is a guru on cdale motors I will infact respect his opinion. Look he referred to me and others as boneheads. His attitude is unacceptable and makes it hard to respect his opinion. And I am no rookie. Ive owned cdales from day one and have had two with carbs. Both have been parted so pics will not be possible. I could get whoever want the specs to do the swap. Just email me and I will send it right over. I have one carb left and will sell for 500 with boot. Also has anyone check the quartly reports yet??? If you want the real truth find it.

John Thomas

#65 Post by John Thomas »

Bombsquad are you fully educated on what and how the cdale was designed and from what. What sources, manufactures...................ect................so shut the **** up.

Cdale_racer_669

#66 Post by Cdale_racer_669 »

i belive diamondracing has a carb conversion.

Happyboy

#67 Post by Happyboy »

But what do you hope to accomplish? All you have done on this site is sold some items and bad mouthed the product? And yeah, I will call people boneheads when they act like one. You get your jollies off bad mouthing other people's equipment. You do nothing productive for the community and drive a stake between the cannondale community and the other by starting pissing contests. So what if cannondale didn't get it perfect? At least they tried. The started from the ground up and made mistakes. I for one am glad they decided to try something different. I guess you would heckle Henry Ford and call him a waco? Its the out of the box thinking that makes us who we are.

John Thomas

#68 Post by John Thomas »

I know you can use different maps and I have. But in reguards to HP, 4 is alot. I am not putting down the cdale but showing you how you can make it better. My grammer is bad but I still pulled a 3.8 and 3.7 respectively when I was in college,.......university not some bs community college.

John Thomas

#69 Post by John Thomas »

Sure hope your daughter goes to college. Maybe you should have her edit my posts, OMG. Email them to me and I will have my wife who has a phd in english and grammer sciences let her know if she is correct. I will be waiting to hear from you.

John Thomas

#70 Post by John Thomas »

****** nice cdale. Saw pic on atvriders.com...................good sh*t.