Hail to the king BABY

CDaleChick

#61 Post by CDaleChick »

uh oh is my motor going to be on the dyno also?

shes on her way up there smile.gif it was hard to let my babys motor stay up at the fed ex place the other day

Even tho I have already said it a while back...CONGRATS on the 55 hp! biggrin.gif

wistech

#62 Post by wistech »

Interesting development. it seems many of the other websites tend to show dyno readings in standard correction factors. This has an effect for the most part of boosting the dyno readings a couple percent. We use the SAE correction factor because all the cannondales on the same dyno were using it. I checked the St anthonies and Karas graphs and Kara's engine showed that she was 51hp on her motor and the st anthonies was at 57.5hp. This is still rear wheel power.

Rumor has it there are a couple of quads going to make a run at taking down the king as soon as next week. Best of luck to ya. Lets shatter that 60. smile.gif

theJeStEr1340

#63 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

Interesting development. it seems many of the other websites tend to show dyno readings in standard correction factors. This has an effect for the most part of boosting the dyno readings a couple percent. We use the SAE correction factor because all the cannondales on the same dyno were using it. I checked the St anthonies and Karas graphs and Kara's engine showed that she was 51hp on her motor and the st anthonies was at 57.5hp. This is still rear wheel power.

Rumor has it there are a couple of quads going to make a run at taking down the king as soon as next week. Best of luck to ya. Lets shatter that 60.

I heard a rumor that you are working on shattering 60 also

wistech

#64 Post by wistech »

QUOTE (theJeStEr1340 @ Apr 2 2006, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I heard a rumor that you are working on shattering 60 also

SHHHHHH Im waiting for everybody else to catch up before I mount my assault. Ive got several months worth of projects to catch up on anyways.