Fall Group Ride showdowns!!!

timbomoose

#61 Post by timbomoose »

YFZrulz0810 I'll take your challenge. Just hope you're not a no show like rubicon20032003 at the dunes.Making challenges then not showing.If you show up win or loose I'd have a beer with you at the campfire later and promise not to razz you too much over your defeat!lol!
I see rubicon20032003 has the mac daddy or so you say.Are you ready for the challenge or not.You are from pa and majestics is in pa so not too bad of a drive. Alot of talk of a lightning fast quad that was on an imaginary dyno. By you also saying that you have a 495cc told me that you are total and complete B.S. There are certain things that have to be custom made to make this motor size and no one else offers it, engineering is involved,more bs Ruby more bs, and also you still never answered my challenge.

Speed 1B

#62 Post by Speed 1B »

Rubicon...You are back! Man we we worried somthing might have happened to you. Cant wait to see that 70 horsepower monster at the group ride drags. Hopefully you and Mr. Yfz arent all bark and actually have a little bite. I look forward to some competition.

YFZrulz0810

#63 Post by YFZrulz0810 »

I'm glad to see you accept my challenge timbo and thanks for being so nice and not razzing me too much after the race but why you don't you save that comment till after and we'll see what happens. Oh and don't worry I'll be there for sure speed1B, I won't talk crap and then not show up like rubicon that I've heard so much about just on this site alone. Like timbo said, you had better show rubicon cause I'd love to run my YFZ against your 70 HP cannondale!! haha! You must have been on an imaginary dyno! I hope you accept timbo's challenge because I would love to see him walk all over you!

raptorrider05

#64 Post by raptorrider05 »

hey all my fellow yamaha riders out there we need to show these cannondale riders how to ride.....maybe some day rubicon20032003 will pull his head out his butt and show up with his wussy honda 200 3 wheeler that he thinks is some awesome cannondale that he talks up all the time!!!!! the day he shows up to a race will be the last thing he dose cuz us yamaha guys and timbo are gonna rip him up into pieces!!!! yfzrulz0810 lets show these mamas boys how to ride!!!! either way at the group ride everyone is going to loose to a yamaha wether its me or yfzrulz noone can beat a yamaha... and what about ANIMALSCANNIBAL.......he looks like an umpa lumpa that needs rehab!!!!!just remember BRING IT IN cannondale fags BRING IT ON!!!!

Delaware152

#65 Post by Delaware152 »

To bad none of the Yamahas are talking how fast they are on the MX track. If they were I may have to go so Timbo and I could give the one two punch.

wistech

#66 Post by wistech »

Hey I raced mx one time back in 1996. I challange everyone.

theJeStEr1340

#67 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

I wish I could go.... I would like to see some of these showdowns.

and Raptorrider05, I am not a mod, but lets keep the name calling to a minimum please. mama's boys is ok, but calling others a Fag on the internet is a little childish.

rubicon20032003

#68 Post by rubicon20032003 »

Don't let the 495cc Run wild all over you TIMBO

timbomoose

#69 Post by timbomoose »

I'm not worried about your fictional quad or you fictional motor.Before you stated you had a falicon crankshaft and all falicon offers is a 2.4+ stroke and with the biggest piston available you're about 15cc shy of your claims BS.-BS.-BS.-.......Still haven't taken the challenge.If you you were at least a show I'd give you credit for that.Your last challenge showed me how reputable you are.No show.

YFZrulz0810

#70 Post by YFZrulz0810 »

Hey delaware152, just cuz us yamahe guys aren't talking about the track doesn't mean we can't ride mx. Since you said you'd show if we were to challenge an mx race then why don't me and raptorrider05 challenge you and who ever you want to an mx race. You said you would come, so how bout it? Or are you afraid you might get spanked by a couple of yamahas?