Cannondaleriders Fall Ride

cannondale27

#61 Post by cannondale27 »

Yes I am in contact with him. Just waiting on work.

jesshamner

#62 Post by jesshamner »

So I'm going to get to see the carbon axle set up in person? Sweet! I'm pumped but may be staying in the hotel since they're predicting rain all weekend. Last year was very soggy. I need some time to dry out during the weekend.

NRath

#63 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Sep 3 2009, 09:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now is Neil coming? lol

TBD!!

I'm usually pretty good at getting it together in crunch time.

Dachshund

#64 Post by Dachshund »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Sep 4 2009, 09:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Steve,

Did you see ChuckP's reply above? Looks like one of the carbon axle bikes are coming. Maybe you guys can meet up and convoy together.

Ken

We are leaving Thursday afternoon, otherwise it would be nice to have a convoy. Wish I could make it to Pittsburgh with you guys but some people have to work. blink.gif (not me, I'm lazy)

kdeal

#65 Post by kdeal »

Stephen, I was talking about C27. I will definitely meet up with you when I get there. You and your group are some of the nicest guys at the rides. I should be there sometime Friday afternoon. There are suppose to be saving our camp area for us (save my spot!).

tongue.gif

kdeal

#66 Post by kdeal »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Sep 4 2009, 10:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I'm going to get to see the carbon axle set up in person? Sweet! I'm pumped but may be staying in the hotel since they're predicting rain all weekend. Last year was very soggy. I need some time to dry out during the weekend.

Jess are you coming alone or with your friend this year?

gml1998

#67 Post by gml1998 »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Sep 4 2009, 09:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Which hotel are you staying at? My wife and I will be at the Comfort Inn . In Bradford.Gary

kdeal

#68 Post by kdeal »

The Comfort Inn is booked the last time I checked. There is a Best Western across the street as well. The Desoto Hotel is on the other end of town near the Walmart.

wanablaze

#69 Post by wanablaze »

My dad and I might make it, not sure yet.

speedracer

#70 Post by speedracer »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Sep 4 2009, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Steve,

Did you see ChuckP's reply above? Looks like one of the carbon axle bikes are coming. Maybe you guys can meet up and convoy together.

Ken
Kdeal,whats the story with this prototype moto,never heard of a carbon axle,any pics of this quad?Thanks. unsure.gif