Cannondale Spring Ride dates?

Jaybr

#61 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by EuroGOD
I'm there!
Now I just need the info for the nearest international airport and somewhere to keep the beer cool :drink:

I've got someone picking me up, a quad or 2 to ride and no races/commitments over here.

That's Awsome Euro, it's now officially an International Group Ride.:head:

Richmond International Airport, RIC is the code.

Dulles, Washington National, and BWI are only about 2.5 - 3hours, if they save you a bunch I'm sure we can arrange a ride.

I'll post hotel info as we get closer to the ride, or you can always just camp.

pdavis

#62 Post by pdavis »

i guess this means i dont get another t-shirt for have traveled the longest distance:cry:
wait a sec....loop hole...... longest time traveling or longest distance rolleyes.gif

EuroGOD

#63 Post by EuroGOD »

Thanks for the info guys!
I'll have a chat with my quad supplier and see which is the better airport for him. As for somewhere to sleep, don't you guys work on your quads???

Jaybr

#64 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by EuroGOD
Thanks for the info guys!
I'll have a chat with my quad supplier and see which is the better airport for him. As for somewhere to sleep, don't you guys work on your quads???

Work on our quads? that's what the enclosed trailer is for:D If it's too much for the trailer my house (and garage) is only 20 minutes away.

pdavis

#65 Post by pdavis »

hopefully, the only work i do on my quad during the weekend is put fuel in it :head:

haydug

#66 Post by haydug »

work on it?? If it breaks, I'll go get another out of the trailer and ride it. biggrin.gif

Now, we need to get a commitment from Frank @ATK to come down.

pdavis

#67 Post by pdavis »

haydug, that would be sweet, i nominate you to work on Frank to get him to come rolleyes.gif
if this keeps up Jaybr is going to have to buy more property :deal: , in the infamous words of larry the cable guy...
git'r done
rolleyes.gif

EuroGOD

#68 Post by EuroGOD »

It would be great if Frank could show and ride with us for a day or 2...
Even if he doesn't, there will be a few new products being unveiled during the course of the weekend. wink.gif

Is there some kind of prelim list of attendants? This will be one to remember :head: :usa

thomez

#69 Post by thomez »

You guys are killing me, I only get more and more sad that I can't be there :cry:

pdavis

#70 Post by pdavis »

euro, if there is a list, i am on it biggrin.gif