Got a new toy

JeffQuadShop

#61 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Jay Jay Jay........wanna have a pull off?

pdavis

#62 Post by pdavis »

haydug, did you say torque? this reminds me of a definition i heard of torque that always stayed with me:
TORQUE; the relative measured distance between the floor and the back of your heel when the crank is forced downward at sunrise to align exiting fluids into the appropriate receptical
rolleyes.gif

TricityCdale

#63 Post by TricityCdale »

Originally posted by pdavis
haydug, did you say torque? this reminds me of a definition i heard of torque that always stayed with me:
TORQUE;  the relative measured distance between the floor and the back of your heel when the crank is forced downward at sunrise to align exiting fluids into the appropriate receptical
rolleyes.gif

ROFLMFAO!!:clap:

KYmxracer52

HAYDUG

#64 Post by KYmxracer52 »

How do you like the DuraMax? I've been thinking about getting one. I want one Ex. Cab w/ about a 6" supspension lift.

Ryanstones

OH man,

#65 Post by Ryanstones »

Good one Pete! :cry:

Jaybr

#66 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by pdavis
TORQUE;  the relative measured distance between the floor and the back of your heel when the crank is forced downward at sunrise to align exiting fluids into the appropriate receptical
rolleyes.gif

:rotf

I think it's time for a rebuild:cry:

Jaybr

#67 Post by Jaybr »

CJ,

Steve emailed me a pic of your Jeep last week, that is an awsome truck. I also saw your videos over at Pirate4x4, when you gonna let me take it for a test drive?

haydug

#68 Post by haydug »

OK guys, this is getting a littel out of hand. Now my 3 year old has decided he is going kitchen crawling, which I guess is the same as rock crawling only a little cheaper.

Jaybr

#69 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by haydug
OK guys, this is getting a littel out of hand. Now my 3 year old has decided he is going kitchen crawling, which I guess is the same as rock crawling only a little cheaper.

I'm surprised you haven't lifted that thing yet:rotf

thunderwolf

#70 Post by thunderwolf »

Originally posted by haydug
Now my 3 year old has decided he is going kitchen crawling, which I guess is the same as rock crawling only a little cheaper.

Until he knocks the fine china off the table and faces the wrath of MOM :ride: