history of cannondaleriders.com

jschner

#61 Post by jschner »

So you guys pick on thomez over here too.

Haydug and Jaybr have done a great job with Cannondaleriders and deserve a big round of thanks! :clap: :clap: :clap:

A brief history, Cannondaler started March 2002 soon after I purchased my E440. It started off as a dirtbike site because I hung around Thumpertalk a lot and used my site for storage and info for the TT forums. I started the site with my own personal webpage on earthlink. Old redirect address was cannondaler.cjb.net which actually still redirects to a 404 page at Earthlink. biggrin.gif

I gathered a lot of info on the bikes and decided to buy the name Cannondaler.com and some hosting space somewhere around April 2002. The site kept growing and TT was dirtbikes only so I decided on Sept 30th 2002 to start the forums. It was mainly dirtbike guys at first but put out the welcome mat for the quads and it's become what it is today a mix of quads and bikes. Probably the only site on the net where ATV's and motorcycles get along.

Anyway, it's fun and I enjoy Cannondaleriders alot. Dale owners have a great thing here in Doug and Jay. Make sure you support them as they do a lot of untold work for you guys biggrin.gif

Derno24

#62 Post by Derno24 »

JSchner: I enjoy reading your site and visit it often. I think we as Cannondale people have the best with the sites you and Cannondaleriders provide.

Ryanstones

You and Cannondaler ROCK Jim

#63 Post by Ryanstones »

Thanks for the complete history! And yep, cannondaler must be the only site on the net where 2 & 4 wheels can get along.:clap:

Jaybr

#64 Post by Jaybr »

Thanks Jim

and BTW, your welcome to use those Barney pics over on Cannondaler

cdalepilot

#65 Post by cdalepilot »

thanks for the history on cannondaler.com ,it too is a awesome site . :usa :head:

thunderwolf

#66 Post by thunderwolf »

Oops!! he fell off.