Official Spring 2004 Group Ride thread (FrogStomp 04)

Jaybr

#61 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by garysol1
and when IT was on him....LoL

Yeah, I'm glad I only heard about that and didn't see it:(

Those 2 EX's about got the wheels rode off them this weekend between Thomez, Lil jbr, Ryanstones boy, and the kid nextdoor.

I think they'll be getting a little TLC this week.

Jaybr

Official Spring 2004 Group Ride thread (FrogStomp 04)

#62 Post by Jaybr »

I've already seen at least 4 different threads with pics and reports from the group ride so I'm merging them all here.

cdrookie

#63 Post by cdrookie »

i wished that shower was cold!

jfarrar

#64 Post by jfarrar »

i had a blast as well even though we were only there a short time.(4 - 4.5hrs) it was worth every minute.great meeting all the guys i did .thanks for a great time jaybr and everyone that helped make it happen.wierd part about it is only spent a mear 3 minutes tops on a dale:ride: the rest of the time i spent riding the crap out of a raptor.thanks joe hope the foot is better:head:

haydug

#65 Post by haydug »

Thanks again Jay, great time. Awesome place to ride, and good burgers too. biggrin.gif

Also, thanks 4punks for spending more time on the loader than on the Honda(although they appeared about the same speed). :w:

Thanks for everone showing up, and everyone having a great time, pleasure meeting everyone and putting faces to names.

Derno24

#66 Post by Derno24 »

Super hot shower when I got in it this morning. Still good though!

Derno24

#67 Post by Derno24 »

Well thank to everyone. Now I know why I make this the only place I post. If you missed the ride then you missed out on a great weekend.

2 things I came home knowing. Haydug and Nrath are by far tops in my book. Helping Bryan out with his dale till the wee hours sat night.

Ryanstones is really a hippie. And is really fun to hang out with. even though he never rode against me.

Nrath did in the woods and kicked my butt. I still handed it back to him on the mx and drags!

Jaybr

#68 Post by Jaybr »

Glad everyone had a good time.smile.gif

Sorry there where 2 trips to the emergency room:(

I would like to thank Nrath for always helping with the track and trails, and for the shower and taking all the trash to the dump today. 4punks for the great work on the skid steer, Ryanstones, Derno, Garysol, and everyone else that helped organize the racing, and all the guys that helped me put the Cannibal together, and Haydug for the site.

Hope everyone made it home safe.

Next time I'll know better than to bring a quad out for assembly, I missed all the racing action:mad:

cdrookie

#69 Post by cdrookie »

i had a little run in with a tree and these guys really came thru and did a frame swap starting at 8pm sat night.

jaybr had a spare frame and found some hose clamps:clap:

haydug had my bike skinned and quartered in about 45 min. him and jay were also gonna do a stage 8 but the factory update was done. he did way too much work. can't thank him enough:clap:

maz had a stage 8 and side cover gasket:clap: :clap:

derno:drink: shelled out the cash needed to cover my parts. :clap:

NRath was a one man assembly line. couldn't find parts fast enough for him. we had to pry him away from it at 1am.

i'm sure i'm forgetting some people here, thanks to everyone. jay hosted a great event and i had a great time. there wasn't a bad person to be found anywhere. great group of riders!:clap: :

sillysspeed

#70 Post by sillysspeed »

Thanks Jay, everything was great! :usa