Pic's of your Dale

4punksdad

#641 Post by 4punksdad »

yeah, I gotta admit...................that blue looks pretty awesome.

justfine

2002 Speed

#642 Post by justfine »

That is tighter than yo momma's wig!!!!! Just kidding. That is the most eye-catching dale I have ever seen.:clap: Almost too pretty to ride.

4punksdad

Re: 2002 Speed

#643 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by justfine
That is tighter than yo momma's wig!!!!!  Just kidding.  That is the most eye-catching dale I have ever seen.:clap:   Almost too pretty to ride.

nothing is THAT pretty.

2002speed

#644 Post by 2002speed »

!Thanks! I got it muddy the other day! :cry: hay dug next winter im gonna send my a-arms off to houser and get the bottom one silver vane and the top one chrome im thing about polishing my hubs and calibers and after that theirs nothing else left to do except maybe a flame kit and later down the road a [450 kit] i hpe i'll probably have to get a job to do that and learn how to ride that thing

THUNDERFOOT

#645 Post by THUNDERFOOT »

Houser cannondale i saw your quad up at jackson last week on a thursday when i was practicing. why didnt you practice. there was a guy on a yamiha there and he quaded that jump coming back from the last corner. i was on a bike so i didnt get to ride a quad. but im gonna build me one your quad lookd sweet. nicely done.

HouserCannondale

#646 Post by HouserCannondale »

was the guy that quaded the jump the same one that broke his axle? if so i practiced that night. i was there until they closed.

quad_freak14

#647 Post by quad_freak14 »

2002speed...that has to be the nicest dale i have ever seen...looks awesome!smile.gif

THUNDERFOOT

#648 Post by THUNDERFOOT »

houser cannondale- no that wasnt the guy but they came there together and after he broke his axle he rode his yfz for a little bit. im gettn ready to build me a dale and after seeing urs i got some ideas.

nice quad

are you goin to be racing any up there this winter ?

HouserCannondale

#649 Post by HouserCannondale »

Originally posted by THUNDERFOOT
houser cannondale- no that wasnt the guy but they came there together and after he broke his axle he rode his yfz for a little bit. im gettn ready to build me a dale and after seeing urs i got some ideas.

nice quad

are you goin to be racing any up there this winter ?

must have been a different guy that cleared the jump then. what kind of quad was he on?
im gonna be there all weekend this weekend. taking trailer there friday to get a good spot and a little practice.
maybe ill see ya there? what do you ride?

HouserCannondale

#650 Post by HouserCannondale »

my cannibal at jay's ride