Supporting our Cannondale covergirl

Happyboy

#71 Post by Happyboy »

Just PC the HMF black. Very easy to do and you can cut it down to a shorty in the process.

CDaleChick

#72 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by Happyboy
Just PC the HMF black. Very easy to do and you can cut it down to a shorty in the process.

Hey I got the steering stem and I want to say thankyou very much!

We have been trying to find some hi temp black powdercoat that is more on the glossy side but almost everything I have found is like flat black or 8% gloss black and didnt know if that would look really bad... I wonder what they use on the HMF pipes??

CDaleChick

#73 Post by CDaleChick »

Originally posted by Brad Oakley
John - Sorry for the delay. The parts for Kara's engine got hung-up while we ran inventory. They are on their way - Priority Mail. One box for parts. One for the gasket.

Kara - I got your e-mail. You want to hook-up near Houston on the 23rd? I'll hand-deliver the parts!

whichever will be easier for you and so I can get back on my quad soon! So im sure that would be fine smile.gif

haydug

#74 Post by haydug »

wistech: just repowder her's black, and while it's apart shortening it, ceramic the inside of the can, and also the core. It will last longer that way. No need for super high heat PC on just the can.

CDaleChick

#75 Post by CDaleChick »

as far as I know I also need some rear 18" mx tires unless someone has already offered that.... easy to look over posts sometimes. I ran kenda klaws last year and I did not like them very much...they gripped too much in the corners with me. I guess Im looking for some Holeshots (preferably but not picky) or Razrs as those are the tires that seem to work best. I did use both Razrs and Holeshots before and think that the Holeshots worked best for me.

USAMoto00

#76 Post by USAMoto00 »

Michelle's set-up is very similar to Kara's and she is running the Nac's/TC map and loves it. I would suggest that as they are also very similar in size and riding skills. That's with 14/40 gearing and MX only. Hope that might help with the set-up.

USAMoto00

#77 Post by USAMoto00 »

Oh yea, tire selection: Klaws on the front and def. ITP's or Maxxis on the rears.

CDaleChick

#78 Post by CDaleChick »

I have ridden a borrowed dale with the Nacs mapping and my first take off on it I was leading in the holeshot...it seemed to be pretty good but didnt really get to ride the quad for very many laps. I also have the 14/40 gearing and do MX only of course.

Yeah I will continue to use Klaws for the front tires.... but definitely need different rears.

MichiganMXer722

#79 Post by MichiganMXer722 »

I have a set of 18x11x8's mx razr i could donate haven't used them in a few years there almost like new, let me know:deal:

cannondale27

#80 Post by cannondale27 »

CDalechick Plan is to put your motor in my quad this fri since my motor is out.Will probably break it in on the ice by me.Then off to dyno.We will try a bunch of maps mostly stock combos and the Nacs maps.Probably run it against my YFZ if we have time after that. since thats what your going to be racing against.Should be fun riding your motor:p