Fall Group Ride @ Majestic Trails

kdeal

#71 Post by kdeal »

Hehehe, Amen brother!

I am dying to go, I have done more Cannondale stuff in the last two weeks than I have the whole last two months. I just rebuilt the original low hour Speed motor and I tore apart the Glamis last night. I may go ahead and put the rebuilt motor in the Glamis and bring her with me.

tjusa

#72 Post by tjusa »

thank you timbo !!!!!! and whoever told him about foxfire . Tim told me today but it was your handle on here but thank you . Ok the group ride is set and if any body has any questions now they can get a hold of me on here it looks like we are going to have great turn out this year .ken if you are ready. come on up im sure i can find lots for you to do for 3 weeks lol .

Speed 1B

#73 Post by Speed 1B »

Looking forward to the group ride and seeing some of the cool guys ive met over the last couple of years and also meeting some new ones. The end of the month will be here before we know it.

Blasterboy11

#74 Post by Blasterboy11 »

22 days!!!! biggrin.gif
Were most likley staying at the comfort inn, i have to order some parts from you guys, i need a drain plug for the right hand side lower gear case drain. The big one. And i have to order some grips. I also put on my woods handguards too! Cant wait...

ciscorc

#75 Post by ciscorc »

Blasterboy if you don't get the parts before then i can bring a drainplug and grips to the group ride for you. I have some spares and would be more than happy to help out a fellow NYer.

jesshamner

#76 Post by jesshamner »

Can we wear name tags this time? It would make things so much easier.

tjusa

#77 Post by tjusa »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Sep 6 2007, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can we wear name tags this time? It would make things so much easier.

name tags might work ! but trust me when your in a group of people and if you have to ask them there name over and over by the end of the weekend if they were worth remembering you will. also most people realize in group its hard get all the names down . i meet a couple hundred people a weekend sometimes and they do understand when i cant remember all there names when im taking to them . but if one of us has the equipment to make up tags that might not be bad idea. just a blank sticker then we can write in names .no mater how we do it it looks like its going to be a great time once again . All of us here at Majestic are excited to see everybody again this year and proud to be part of this event . if you have any questions you can ask me on here or call me at 1-814-465-9328
thanks again joe

jesshamner

#78 Post by jesshamner »

A blank label sheet from staples or office depot would work great. When people get there, they could just take one and write their name on it.

Blasterboy11

#79 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Ill actually have my last name on my helmet. My last name is Sanguinetti. Name tag arent bad, maybe on the side of the helmet or chest protector or something. And Ciscorc, where in NY are you from? I still have to change oil and stuff but that might be something to do during the swap meet on friday...Thanks.

ciscorc

#80 Post by ciscorc »

Blasterboy,i am from seneca falls 13148. Where are you located?