Indy Dealer Show

jesshamner

#71 Post by jesshamner »

You know, I thought about that...but the way the guy was talking, it was ready to go. I noticed that the bike was claming 58-65 hp. That sounds nice.

jesshamner

#72 Post by jesshamner »

QUOTE (cjenkins @ Feb 18 2008, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When are they supposed to go public or are they already? I cannot seem to find there ticker on the Nasdaq

I think they said in a week or two but I'm sure Kdeal, Peterock, or 27 may know for sure. I didn't really talk to the ATK guys that much.

cannondale27

#73 Post by cannondale27 »

Jess that guy lifting the motor was kind of the salesman type he admitted no crank was in there.Wieght difference and power diff remains to be seen since wasnt any dyno charts there.Is really exciting though for sure.I never heard a date for when they were going public.

MX Quad Dad

#74 Post by MX Quad Dad »

I for one would rather see ATK figure out how to keep making the Cannondale frame. possibly shave off a little weght.

cannondale27

#75 Post by cannondale27 »

I second that.Seems crazy to dump the one part of Cannondale that is Universally accepted as the best frame ever made for strength.

jesshamner

#76 Post by jesshamner »

I would love to see that too but it probably won't happen. Thing about what it takes to have a frame like that made.

peterock

#77 Post by peterock »

Added the pics I had a chance to take. Top pic is the canister I was able to take with, basically complete just doesn't have the mounting tab.

GLQRA 2008 Indy Show

Dachshund

#78 Post by Dachshund »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Feb 18 2008, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would love to see that too but it probably won't happen. Thing about what it takes to have a frame like that made.

I know a company that could make a frame like our current frame and be just as good or better.
Maybe ATK could contract out the frame to them. unsure.gif

Also, did anybody notice the head is on backwards, on the Highland 450?

jacobw

#79 Post by jacobw »

i dont see atk dumping money into building that kind of chassis when they sell a few units a year, i havent even see the new proposed laeger's arms, you would think laegers would have something on thier site what lenghts are they available in even?? I think the highland motor would be a good thing for them the cannondale motor is good but its getting aged and needs updating with a newer design, something with less moving parts and a easier to use injection system like a power programmer

twostrokejedi

#80 Post by twostrokejedi »

QUOTE (peterock @ Feb 19 2008, 04:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Added the pics I had a chance to take. Top pic is the canister I was able to take with, basically complete just doesn't have the mounting tab.

GLQRA 2008 Indy Show

Look at the size of that Maico Piston....it's a bucket!