4punksdad

#74 Post by 4punksdad »

Originally posted by danyeo
hey i thought this thread was for us STALKERS?:eek:

:wow

tjusa

lurkers

#75 Post by tjusa »

so what are you guys saying here if we dont post then we will be banned from your site ?? I spend about 1-2 hours anite on the comp. browsing bettween cannondale sites and have picked up some great tips from the guys on both sites . but to jump in were im not really needed is not my thing . i bought my c-dale from local dealer "Champion motorsport" last year and love that quad lots of problems with them but scott"s been great and shop only 2miles away so makes it easy to get answers and parts .My family runs a trail system for both quads and bike's with about 30 miles of woods trails on 700 acers and we have are own mx trac were members are welcome to practice . if i dont get banned from site was looking forward to comming to your ride in spring and meeting some new riders.

Ryanstones

Whew TJ!

#76 Post by Ryanstones »

that was close man, i was just about to ban you! Just kidding bud! We have way more lurkers than posters and i was just trying to get some of you guys with cool cannon stories to start sharing a little. LOL. And i know you must have some good stories! what with the riding park and all, c'mon TJ! give it up! We need all the good Cannon stories we can get:)

Just throw your .02 in now and then fella's! :clap: Everybody is welcome to post here, it's not a private club.

Thanks TJ!

:welcome:

tjusa

#77 Post by tjusa »

Thanks Ryan. ive been trying to get some pics on my comp. not much riding going on up here about 2 feet of snow and the locals are on to me on the streets seeing how i have the only c-dale fore 20miles around but three inches of snow on the pavment makes nice trac and just cant help myself somtimes . here is some pics of the guys from erie PA and my buddy niagra mike on their dales at are trails

tjusa

#78 Post by tjusa »

pics were to big ! how do i post them ? maybe i have to cut out timbo then it will fit LOL just kiden tim looking forward to seeing you in the spring

jcv440

Re: lurkers

#79 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by tjusa
so what  are you guys saying here if we dont post then we will be banned from your site ?? I spend about 1-2 hours anite on the comp. browsing bettween cannondale  sites and have picked up some great tips from the guys on both sites . but to jump in were im not really needed is not my thing . i bought my c-dale from local dealer "Champion motorsport" last year and love that quad lots of problems with them but scott"s been great and shop only 2miles away so makes it easy to get answers and parts .My family runs a trail system for both quads and bike's with about 30 miles of woods trails on 700 acers and we have are own mx trac were members are welcome to practice . if i dont get banned from site was looking forward to comming to your ride in spring and meeting some new riders.

I dunno, I don't like this guy, he doesn't post enough.......

Derno24

#80 Post by Derno24 »

Who has the ban button. Ryan needs to be pressing it more.......