Will I get banned???

LapTraffic

#71 Post by LapTraffic »

I love my Cannondale, but it does not define me. It's about attitude, not equipment smile.gif

Jaybr

#72 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by LapTraffic
 It's about attitude, not equipment smile.gif

I thought is was about the money shot :eek:

USAMoto00

#73 Post by USAMoto00 »

I think I would consider your DEFINING as we are on a CANNAONDALE website.:hammer: Moneyshot or not!wink.gif :usa

LapTraffic

#74 Post by LapTraffic »

Well technically I still have a picture of a cannondale in my signature,

I still have a tricked out cannondale in my garage
A spare motor
A complete spare frame
A complete spare wiring harness and everything electrical
2 spare seats
2 spare gas tanks
a set of stock a arms and shocks

I even put a cannondale start switch on the YFZ (got rid of that light switch assembly) So Im probably more Cannondale than most and certaintly more cannondale than YFZ

So I think I qualify as a Cannondale Rider smile.gif

And yes jay, you got me, It's ALL about the money shot smile.gif

Derno24

#75 Post by Derno24 »

Guys don't sweat defending yourself. Do what you got to do, but don't be afraid to come around. Lap I can't post all the good racing action by myself.tongue.gif smile.gif

USAMoto00

#76 Post by USAMoto00 »

That's what I wanted to hear!:deal: :usa

dvrack

first a yamaha next???????/

#77 Post by dvrack »

Okay I got some flack about the I would rather ride Rosie O'donnel over a Yamaha but I have ridden a Yamaha it was a good bike I even thought about getting one but instead am picking up a Moto this weekend. But as soon as it is too hot to ride here in Norcal the engine is getting yanked and going to SouthBay for the DE1 and the 450 kit and I will still have money left over coming under the price of The ever trendy and mass produced frame cracking yamaha. ANd yes I would rather ride Rosie and oprah.................before the yamaha

CdaleRacer0128

#78 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

i like the yamaha's a lot and we are hoping to get one pretty soon, but it will just be dad's quad and my back up quad just incase the dale goes down. i really like them they are very comfortable and easy to ride, feel a lil nicer than the dale, but nothin gives you the rush like a WWE 450 Dale:wow

Derno24

#79 Post by Derno24 »

Wish I knew what it felt like....:cry: :drink: :head:

CdaleRacer0128

#80 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

/ it will come..talk to scott or wade lately ron? scott's got my ecu with maz tuning it a little more..well its farrar's ecu, but mine now:cool: