Fall ride

cdalemx301

#71 Post by cdalemx301 »

Wow this sites gonna be dead this weekend what am I going to do I say the next group ride be planned around me so I can go haha......I wanna come i wih i could make it but the combo of school schedule and my gfs birthday being this weekend i wont be able to make it next time i will though( I hope) hopefully i will meet some of u at the indoor MX in Ohio this winter

TheJaspMan

#72 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by ******
It's right after the cell phone wedding!tongue.gif :rotf

OMG!!! Now I have read it all!!!

tjusa

#73 Post by tjusa »

believe it or not we do get cell phone reception up here !! if you have verizion its the best up this way but otheres do work . i have coffe maker at my camper but we will be needing more than one i can bring mine from home 2 and i have a cowboy coffe pot also for those who like the taste of the grains !!!! wow its 70 degrees up here today :head: i just hope it last for the weekend

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#74 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

Cellular One works good up on the camping area, hill. Not at all down at the consesion stand.

TheJaspMan

#75 Post by TheJaspMan »

You boys and your cells are crazy! I'm hoping mine doesn't work AT ALL!!!!

Besides, everyone I talk to on it will be at the ride. :cry:

tjusa

#76 Post by tjusa »

hey tom get off the computer and get to work :head: I just got off the phone with timbo and he is sending over two motors !! you guys get busy we need all the erie boys running this weekend:head: sounds like every one is trying to get every thing up and running this week . even jaybr is building on the road :usa but if anyone cant finish before the ride bring it broke and we will get you running :usa

cdrookie

#77 Post by cdrookie »

looks like we'll have plenty of time to get everything fixxed. thursday, friday, saturday, RAIN!:cry:

USAMoto00

#78 Post by USAMoto00 »

I might still be fixing mine:cry: lol

cdalerider75

#79 Post by cdalerider75 »

Rain?? how much? what is the temp going to be? Will the track still be open even if it rains?

cannondale27

#80 Post by cannondale27 »

A bit of rain will keep the dust down.You cant trust those weather men either.