Winter/spring Projects

bombsquad54

#71 Post by bombsquad54 »

have i ever said i was faster than anyone? NO! i am fast but everyone has there bad days, just watch your tone, im not a humorous type of person, especially when you talk about my riding ability. just ask jacob or anyone else. its cool tho, moto50 is fast as ****! he about ready to be top pro level, unfortunatly my moto was also geared WAY to low for that race. had fun tho and the moto ripped most of the quads around the track and all of them in the whoops, well i guess rider ability was in play too. oldschool, were cool. lol:cheers: :usa im no hater.

oldschool

#72 Post by oldschool »

Cool Bro, I didnt want you to think I was sertiously bustin on ya like a hater, just messin with you dude, no offense meant, and on a good, day, a real good day, I can hang with Jason (MOTO50). so i`m not a slouch either. later. :head:

Derno24

#73 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by bombsquad54
have i ever said i was faster than anyone? NO! i am fast but everyone has there bad days, just watch your tone, im not a humorous type of person, especially when you talk about my riding ability. just ask jacob or anyone else. its cool tho, moto50 is fast as ****! he about ready to be top pro level, unfortunatly my moto was also geared WAY to low for that race. had fun tho and the moto ripped most of the quads around the track and all of them in the whoops, well i guess rider ability was in play too. oldschool, were cool. lol:cheers: :usa  im no hater.

No it's my turn to bust your balls.

Bombitchy......Everychance you get you brag about how you would beat on us.:w: All I am hearing is excuses suck it up and put a w in the win column. If I suck which I do on a regular basis I will admit it. So be a man and say you sucked! And as for getting mad when someone is busting on you get over it you woman!tongue.gif

And as for the humor it must have bneen given to your wife she has to wake up with ya every morning.:w: :hammer:

You may now commence your crying!:cry:

bombsquad54

#74 Post by bombsquad54 »

i hate you derno, i really do. lol. i dont make excuses but when you crash in a race that short, its over for you. derno are you becoming a post whore again? you never stop. oldschool, i have a key to a nice practice track, we should all meet up someday and ride. derno that pic of you with your shirt off i didnt know wheather to fall in the floor laughing or puke.

Derno24

#75 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by bombsquad54
i hate you derno, i really do. lol. i dont make excuses but when you crash in a race that short, its over for you. derno are you becoming a post whore again? you never stop. oldschool, i have a key to a nice practice track, we should all meet up someday and ride. derno that pic of you with your shirt off i didnt know wheather to fall in the floor laughing or puke.

Funny thing I was thinking the same thing about yours!

Did I ever stop being the post whore? I am king!:drink:

As for crashing that is part of the game and correct it.

I hate you too. And keep your keys to your gay room to yourself you butt packer!:w:

Just messing! Only about hating you though!:eek:

bombsquad54

#76 Post by bombsquad54 »

i know derno, your alright, www.sugarcreekmx.com thats the track i have a key to.

Derno24

#77 Post by Derno24 »

So that is what you call your gay closet of Love!:eek:

ex kid

#78 Post by ex kid »

DERNO TALK ALOTO SHITO. DERNO GET UR QUADS TOGETHER AND GIT RIDING. YOU STILL HAVE "THE FORCE" DON'T YOU?

Derno24

#79 Post by Derno24 »

when are we riding exkid? I'll even pick you up so you can try out the toys.

CannondaleRider

#80 Post by CannondaleRider »

:cry: i shouldnt look at this thread