Fall Group Ride @ Majestic Trails

Blasterboy11

#81 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Pearl River 10965. Your a ways out there. I went to cayuga lake last year to look at a snowmobile. Really nice area. Where i live is kinda like outside the city, in the subs. It sucks but i only have 1 more year than im out, lol.

ciscorc

#82 Post by ciscorc »

That sucks. It would have been nice to have someone close to do some riding with.It seems like one minute everyone was riding and now all of my daffodil friends sold their quads. Maybe i will catch up with you at the group ride. I will be there on Friday by noon but just haven't figured out if i am staying at a hotel or sleeping in the back of my Jeep, lol. Either way it should be a good time and it looks like there will be a nice turnout.
c-ya

ciscorc

#83 Post by ciscorc »

Are a lot of people camping or are most staying at a hotel?

Derno24

#84 Post by Derno24 »

QUOTE (jesshamner @ Sep 7 2007, 12:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A blank label sheet from staples or office depot would work great. When people get there, they could just take one and write their name on it.

Let me help you out on this Jess. NOT A CHANCE! Try and put a label on me.....Won't happen. If you don't know me come on over and meet me I don't bite till after a case is gone.

wistech

#85 Post by wistech »

So whats the deal with the midwest guys ? Lets get this squared away soon so I know if I have to drive or not. Otherwise Im flying to Tims .

cannondale27

#86 Post by cannondale27 »

The guy with motorhome is not going so I will be driving.I can leave Thursday 8:00am.I have to leave Majestic Sat night late.Wasnt planning on bringing trailer but if I do I could haul 3guys,3quads.If I bring trailer will camp out.If not may bring tent and camp if weather is good or hotel if not.

sillysspeed

#87 Post by sillysspeed »

its looking good for me to be there friday afternoon!! Might have one to two guys with me... Does anyone know what vendors are coming? I really want that petcock fuel system from Dave/Caniboomer

cannondale27

#88 Post by cannondale27 »

I havent heard whether Canniboomer is coming but I believe he has a waiting list on those systems.

Blasterboy11

#89 Post by Blasterboy11 »

Im leaving on thursday, so ill be there all friday... I dont know if it me and my dad, or a friend as well, not sure yet. But were staying at a hotel though...Cant wait, 19 days!!!

USAMoto00

#90 Post by USAMoto00 »

I don't know if anyone brought it up or not, but that same weekend the Matt Bartosek Memorial race will be going on at Maple Shade raceway right by Warren, PA. If any of you are interested in seeing a great race with a good turnout of Pro's, it would be a bonus for you since you'll be so close. Check it out or give me a call if you need any info on the race. Later guys, and I hope you all have a good, safe time at Majestic.