Oh boy a new toy

wistech

#81 Post by wistech »

Ran out of gas yet again. Between the dyno day a couple of night hooligan rides and the fuel line blowing I totally forgot about the last time I fueled. LOL
Luckily I ran out at the top of a huge hill and coasted long enough to take my gloves off, dial my phone and make a phone call before I stopped. I just so happened to roll right up to my landlords driveway. He had about 2 pints of chainsaw gas to get it fired up again. The battery died trying so while it was charging he invited me to play billiards. We had a couple of good games and when the battery was charged up it was out to another fun night ride.

We are planning on going to try out a track in Shawano.

wistech

#82 Post by wistech »

Found a tunnel under the city tonight. It's pretty cool. Also learned that a bike wont run the headlights very long without draining the puny battery. rolleyes.gif

You think bikes are loud in the open you should hear them echo down a tunnel.

cannondale27

#83 Post by cannondale27 »

Any alligators in there?

kdeal

#84 Post by kdeal »

Just the "croc" on the Cannondale..... laugh.gif

MyCannibal

#85 Post by MyCannibal »

We used to ride our quads underneath a highway, through a few hundred feet of drain pipe to get to the other side...the most awesome noise heard when snapping the throttle...scary at the same time being in that pipe and not being able to see light at either end...

cannondale27

#86 Post by cannondale27 »

Yea we have one that goes to Lake also. Can go halfway across town in it. Took a jeep through there once. Had to back all the way out. Quads fit great. I agree its creepy but a real rush!

Happyboy

#87 Post by Happyboy »

Thats pretty cool John. Go through it and shut the lights off...now that's scary stuff.

cannondale27

#88 Post by cannondale27 »

Yea hey take the girl in there and then hit kill switch laugh.gif

wistech

#89 Post by wistech »

Ya it was real cool until the battery went dead while I was using the camara to take a pic. Then you realize how dark is dark. The stupid ktm wont run the lights till the engine is running.

jesshamner

#90 Post by jesshamner »

At a local riding park they have one that goes under the State Highway which is a 4 lane divided highway. It goes from the riding park over to the drag strip that is owned by the same people that own the park. It's pretty cool to go over there and see the drag cars coming towards you. The trail comes out at the end of the drag strip.