Lurkers Roll Call

jcv440

#81 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by Derno24
Who has the ban button.  Ryan needs to be pressing it more.......

tongue.gif

thomez

#82 Post by thomez »

tjusa

#83 Post by tjusa »

hey jvc i thought you were banned from all sites !!!!!!!! when you going to get that bike in abox together. if you dont have it done buy the spring ride i think kaylie would lend you her 160:p

jcv440

#84 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by tjusa
hey jvc  i thought you were banned from all sites !!!!!!!! when you going to get that bike in abox together. if you dont have it done buy the spring ride i think kaylie would lend you her 160:p

"JCV" :mad:

250r or 160, it don't matter! You'll still have my big arse in front of you blocking your view! :ride:

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

tjusa

#85 Post by tjusa »

didnt think you would catch that :w: hows the shoulder heiling?we'll have to bring big shoe horn if u ride the 160 just to get you back off :eek: im hoping to go down there this year maybe you could follow me and get use to the veiw on the way!!

jcv440

#86 Post by jcv440 »

Slooooowly healing. Getting old sucks. Yeah, we have a big north eastern convoy invading Virginia for the ride. All you'll be seeing is....."ride red" on my truck tailgate, and "Ride Red" on my rear plastic all weekend long.

And maybe a Alpinestar size 13 lug if you get out of hand! :eek:

tjusa

#87 Post by tjusa »

hey vito: glad to here your getting better
and dozers bike is all put together waiting for him
i dont think you are alowed to ride it any more though:w:
you should be ok with the new one you have though just stay out of 3rd gear !! :usa

tjusa

#88 Post by tjusa »

hey jcv when ya get your motor back and gather up all the parts give me a call if ya need any help getting it put together .

Jaybr

#89 Post by Jaybr »

Hey TJ,

we wouldn't really have banned you for not posting, but it sounds like your freinds with JCV and that could be grounds for banning.:w:

JCV, you show up at my place with a "Ride Red" bumper sticker and your gonna have to park out on the street.:hammer:

Jaybr

#90 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by ******
yea out on hull street rd:eek: tongue.gif

Ouch, that's harsh.

That Honda would probably break down or run out of gas before he made it to the ride from there:w: