Indy dealer show

jamiesel

#81 Post by jamiesel »

Who gives a rats behind about the color, they probably painted it anyway. The seat brackets are proof that they just slaped it together for a rough cut presence at the show. Lets hear more about the 500. Duners would love that. Reliability will be the key here.

Jammer72

#82 Post by Jammer72 »

Just my opinion here but Dinli shouldn't have bothered with the Indy show. The obviously didnt have a product ready to be shown so they just threw some nonfitting plastic on an old dale and powdercoated some components. They should have waited until they had a product that resembles a final version and then unveiled it instead on coming unprepared.

I guess nobody including me should be pass judgement so Im out on this one until something that resembles the actual product is out.

DangerRanger

#83 Post by DangerRanger »

I can't say much more than this right now.....but if you still want a Cannondale.....buy an ATK....

you may call or PM me with questions, but the rest needs to stay quiet for a short time.

ben

wistech

#84 Post by wistech »

Didnt we go through the "ive got a secret" routine last year. I would feel better if they would just come out and totally anounce their intentions and status or do like most manufactures and keep it a total secret. Then just spring it on the world .

Sorry ,Im just venting.:mad:

Big B

#85 Post by Big B »

Yes do tell:( I would like some info.Don't know if Ishould keep putting money in the Dale or buy somthing new.........:confused:

dvrack

I will probably get shot for this, but

#86 Post by dvrack »

I have to give it to Dinli they are trying, with them having the guy from KTM that helped design it, over at there plant helping with the engine desing They are making an effort, yes the color was horrible and it was cobbled together but atleast they are planning on moving forward with a new quad, as for everyone saying I am going to by an ATK well last I checked they are selling 03Dales with new ATK stickers and calling them an ATK. IF ATK does build a quad they are already alluding to the fact it may be carburated what else may change and how much is a ATK gonna cost? I think my point is ATK is talking about changing the design is it gonna be for the better?Dinli is also gonna change the design and who knows about that after looking at that color they must have really good drugs in taiwan. And if ATK plans on building something when are we gonna get specifics?
Just my 02
Dave

Holeshot36

#87 Post by Holeshot36 »

got any pics of the itp and kenda tires?

Ryanstones

sounds like dinli is not planning to give us what we want

#88 Post by Ryanstones »

:mad:

If we won't buy em i sure as helll don't know who will. Wake up Dinli metals!

BTW, I HATE the Alien nose!

cdalepilot

#89 Post by cdalepilot »

thats what i'm talken about ! sickem:head: :usa

cannibalq8

#90 Post by cannibalq8 »

ur right guys..let's give Dinli a chance ..

any one have any info about Henki ?