Will I get banned???

CdaleRacer0128

#81 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

Originally posted by Derno24
Wish I knew what it felt like....:cry: :drink: :head:

ya know, what you doing sat/sunday this weekend i'll be racing saturday but on sunday if you would want to ride someplace not too far away ( dad can't take off) you can come n take my dale for a spin to get a lil spoiling of it:w:

tjusa

#82 Post by tjusa »

derno i heard talk that you could be ready to go this weekend :clap: two bad we got 15 inches of snow up here today :mad:

Derno24

#83 Post by Derno24 »

I spoke to Scott on friday. I am not mad at Scott by any means and I would still go to him to get the motor done so Don't anyone misunderstand. I am waiting on the head still. I heard it is pretty much done and waiting for the head. I won't be able to go up there this saturday. i will be going up there on a weekday though. As soon as I get the green light I am there.

As for this sunday rd #3 of the dutchman bonanza I'll be running sunday. I figure I will take about a week to get the quad fully adjusted and 2 weeks of prep riding and then I get to open it up April 4th for the next dutchmen and 11th at ft of the mt and then the big test 18th at Loretta Lynn's GNCC.

cdalepilot

#84 Post by cdalepilot »

looks like a bunch of real wanna-be's are on the wrong forum to me . cdale0128, who are you trying to b.s. theres nothing comfortable about riding that ''rice-cake'' ! :drink:

EuroGOD

Jumping ship?!?

#85 Post by EuroGOD »

With a little humiliation and defeat, I went and put the bought me one of those Yammi things yesterday...
Don't panic though, it won't be serving any other purpose than daily transport...That's right, STREET LEGAL!!! Well before I start riding like a man posessed that is...:hammer:

I took the wife and baby with me and we all decided on one of the pretty blue ones. I'll post pics Monday night, Euro time.

Don't flame me...I'm only doing it for a laugh tongue.gif

haydug

#86 Post by haydug »

SOLD!!!! :wow

Only rode it twice: But, I just can't replace the old black bike. biggrin.gif

AlaskaSpeed

#87 Post by AlaskaSpeed »

Originally posted by cdalepilot
looks like a bunch of real wanna-be's  are on the wrong forum to me . cdale0128, who are you trying to b.s. theres nothing comfortable about riding that ''rice-cake'' ! :drink:

Punk, most of these "wannabes" were on this forum since the beginnings. We were riding Dales while you were still asking fearful questions like "should I or shouldn't I". Anyways.....I am now able to run Dale wheels again....so I am moving in the right direction....lol....although that YFZ is a great quad. I just didn't need a purpose built quad since I was not going to race MX any more.....Jim

SOLD.....

and now in it's place....the "rec" quad.....

LapTraffic

#88 Post by LapTraffic »

havent been on in awhile, work has been trying to kill me.

So I must have missed some stuff. Jim, when did you give up MX and why?

I am finally getting my cannondale put back together. Just need to get some rings for my 450 kit, then I can start the reassembly process.

The Yamaha is still a great bike, I have it pretty well dialed now. I dont know that even with a 450 kit that my Dale would be able to touch it in a race.

The dale is going to be my back up for racing, and serve as my rec bike. I'll never get rid of it, it's got too **** much character and I enjoy having one of a kind

looks like a bunch of real wanna-be's are on the wrong forum to me

That's BS. I dont care what anybody rides, it's not about that. I dont remember seeing Dale ownership as a pre-requisite to getting on this board.

LapTraffic

#89 Post by LapTraffic »

Forgot to post a pic of the YFZ. Here I am at coos bay racing a 690 raptor. This guy was pretty fast. I beat him about 75% of the time.

My motor is still stock, 15/38 gearing. In a drag the only thing that could touch it was stroker shees, a 400cc 250r and this other YFZ. The driver of that one admitted having "Some stuff" done to the motor. He was a bike or 2 in front of me and very fast.

Even took my friend's 350PV 250r.

Brad77

#90 Post by Brad77 »

Check out the guy on the R in the background, what is he doing? :confused: