Next group ride!!

cdrookie

#81 Post by cdrookie »

haydug probably has an old 230 quadsport frame laying around we could use.:eek:

tjusa

#82 Post by tjusa »

B/F who invited him :eek: well i have an 97 express i guess i could get running for a loner:p maybe him and niagra mike can take turns in the barney suit and he can camp down in the woods with mike too tongue.gif
j/k just hope everybody can make it and have good time !
I dont think the weekend of Oct 9&10 will be good with all the other riders from pa atving . if we have it the following weekend we will have the place more to are selves for mx races and woods races :head: :usa

TheJaspMan

#83 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by cdrookie
haydug probably has an old 230 quadsport frame laying around we could use.:eek:

I could pick up a pair of these cheap. Maybe one for LurkerBlaze too.

cdrookie

#84 Post by cdrookie »

i love 3 wheelers! lurkerblaze has enough cool stuff, i want one of those bad boys!

tjusa

#85 Post by tjusa »

ya what ever happened to vito . he must be on the lawn tractor site now tongue.gif i wish he would show up somtime he could help cut the grass up here :w:

CDaleChick

#86 Post by CDaleChick »

without the bf i couldnt even think about making it there (he works for continental and he gets killer deals on plane tickets) so all you guys, yall will just have to deal with me bringing my guy along! HEHEHE sorry for disappointing anyone tongue.gif tongue.gif hehehe

TheJaspMan

#87 Post by TheJaspMan »

No problems here! I'm sure my wife would love to ride with another female Cdale rider!smile.gif

moto450

#88 Post by moto450 »

tj who said that jen & i went into the rental buss lol!!!!!!!! he can wear the barney suit tongue.gif were working on the bubble ball for the kids,fun for them safe for me:D

moto450

#89 Post by moto450 »

tj who said that jen & i went into the rental buss lol!!!!!!!! he can wear the barney suit tongue.gif were working on the bubble ball for the kids,fun for them safe for me:D

haydug

#90 Post by haydug »

Can I come? :confused:

Is Vito gonna have the **** mower out too?