Eye Candy

USAMoto00

#81 Post by USAMoto00 »

^^^^What he said.smile.gif lol :usa

jcv440

#82 Post by jcv440 »

For the love of God, anyone with under 300 posts need not apply..... Ask Derno, ******, Dangerranger or any of the other old guys in here. Believe 2% of what I post. It was a joke, and I like picking on guys from Ohio. tongue.gif :w: I just HAD to say that the photo was photoshopped, christ it's the new thing to do when a picture is posted. All the little kids chime in and post "is it just me or does that look photoshopped?" Lighten up guys.

She's a good lookin gal, and from what Brian has said, he's does have the complete package. Michelle, I hope you don't take any offense to my post.

jcv440

#83 Post by jcv440 »

And for the record, it's JCV !!!!:mad: Get the corn out of your eyes brian!! tongue.gif

cdalerider75

#84 Post by cdalerider75 »

JVC... or JCV I think people can have fun.. but your post was ment to question Michelle... I think that most people didn't read it and walk away with the thought that you were joking... respect my friend!!! and tread lightly... :no:

oh come on man lighten up man.. smile.gif or just because I don't have 300 post what I have to say doesn't count??

jcv440

#85 Post by jcv440 »

Well, what I meant to say was, you haven't been here long enough to know me, or what kind of joking around we do in here.
My post was not at Michelle, it was at Brian. We use to tease him alot(and still kinda do) about how pretty and stuff Michelle was, and how did he ever end up with her. You just read into things too much.

cdalerider75

#86 Post by cdalerider75 »

I maybe a new guy... under 300 posts.. but at least I am not Quadless:w:

like you said all in good fun...

jcv440

#87 Post by jcv440 »

See there you go! That's what I like to see. Ohhhhh, your gonna pay dearly for that one! :box:

USAMoto00

#88 Post by USAMoto00 »

lol I love this place.:usa

cdalerider75

#89 Post by cdalerider75 »

See... look at you, you need to wear the gloves... what don't want to hurt the knuckles??

Also in order for me to pay your going to have to catch me.... last time I checked your LA gear sneakers from 1986... won't get you going fast enough for you to catch up to my speed.. guess you'll just have to wait until I get a flat.. or something side lines me..

tongue.gif

jesshamner

#90 Post by jesshamner »

Originally posted by cdembek
See... look at you, you need to wear the gloves... what don't want to hurt the knuckles??

Also in order for me to pay your going to have to catch me.... last time I checked your LA gear sneakers from 1986... won't get you going fast enough for you to catch up to my speed.. guess you'll just have to wait until I get a flat.. or something side lines me..

tongue.gif

....LA gear....LMAO. Do those light up too?