Pic's of your Dale

CptHook

#891 Post by CptHook »

yeah, I really want to get black hipers, but Im trying to find a way to justify to myself, spending the 700 bucks, when my stock ones are still in pretty good condition rolleyes.gif *sigh* I have yet to see a speed with black hipers, but I think it would look **** sexy.

440rider

#892 Post by 440rider »

Yeah I like black on black too! Hipers rock!

CptHook

#893 Post by CptHook »

why do you people torture me soo...:cry:

TheJaspMan

#894 Post by TheJaspMan »

Hook, you're crackin me up today!:rotf

440rider

#895 Post by 440rider »

Torture what torture! One more slam of the ole iron maiden door for ya! Go ahead and just get them and justify it later their great wheels!

CptHook

#896 Post by CptHook »

Ill see what I can do, Im kind of living on "the 19 y.o. kid only working 35 hours a week to spend money on his quad before he goes back to college in 25 days" kind of situation, and to top it all off, Ive been waiting all three months of my summer break for my friggan xfactor propegs to come in from this place called "motojoe racer" in CA since at the time back in early may they said "it would only be a couple weeks till I got them in" (I should have just listened to haydug, but I was anxious for nerfs) and now in early august I get a phone call from my buddy saying that a box came in for me, so I rushed to get out of work early, got home and the friggan ******** didnt send me the **** netting! So now I must sit here and ponder "will I ever get my **** propegs all together and on my quad?" and "will I ever be worthy enough to don black hipers on my speed?".....I quit for the day

USAMoto00

#897 Post by USAMoto00 »

That's some funny chit Hook. You will have a completed quad....someday. smile.gif It will be very meaningfull too! lol:usa

RetroZ

#898 Post by RetroZ »

All this sexy and torture talk, am I in the right forum? I've been happy with my hipers! Missouri Harescrambles have alot of rocks and Al rims last about 5 races. These have been bullet proof!! I've also had better luck with the razor's over holeshots (always cut the sidewall). This Dale is still pretty cherry. It's only seen one race. I thought I's better take some pics before I put it though the paces.

theJeStEr1340

#899 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

ok, it says my pics are too big. anyone want to resize and post them for me?

TheJaspMan

#900 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by theJeStEr1340
ok, it says my pics are too big. anyone want to resize and post them for me?

Send em to me. I can do it and send them right back to you.