Good C-dale exposure!

GDITheman

#91 Post by GDITheman »

Nice write up on Michelle:

ATV Exposed Interview

I think some of you guys forget how demanding this sport is as a "hobby". No matter how serious you get, it's doesn't pay until Suzuki comes knocking on your door.

GDITheman

#92 Post by GDITheman »

****, I get 3 hits on google when I put my name in and they aren't even me. Michelle must be doing something right since google brought up a ton of hits. Let her ride and quit bustin her balls. Save that energy for Frank wink.gif

cannondale27

#93 Post by cannondale27 »

QUOTE (Derno24 @ May 24 2007, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I never said she didn't want to run a dale I said she wasn't happy with it. That is not the same thing. I am sure if we found a solution other than bagging on their maintenance they would keep riding it.

Derno seeing hundreds of your posts I know when you say something like that it is a nice way of saying she was disgusted.Otherwise you wouldnt have mentioned it.Now how am I or anyone supposed to support someone who may not see it through as far as running a Cannondale for season?I could offer a whole motor for use but any failure will result in a moto loss even with all the spares in world.If she cant take even one moto loss without being that upset what is use of a spare motor?I offered other solutions including his steel flywheel or Wistechs if I can get it off him.There are also known issues with mainbearing alignment which can also lead to flywheel failure along with KRAZE1's suggestions for sync etc.Like the Z400bearing thing Everyone does NOT have flywheel issues.There must be a reason.I have never had one go in 5 years.3 of which I raced almost every weekend.I am happy for USA Moto no matter what is ridden but locally there is at least one Women A rider I have known for years running WPSA who is on Honda that if I were to give support to another brand thats where it would go.

GDITheman

#94 Post by GDITheman »

I've never had a fly wheel problem either. I was hoping when I did, the gurus would have a solution. Is there really no solid solution for spinning them? Even if cost was not a factor?

Derno24

#95 Post by Derno24 »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ May 24 2007, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Derno seeing hundreds of your posts I know when you say something like that it is a nice way of saying she was disgusted.Otherwise you wouldnt have mentioned it.Now how am I or anyone supposed to support someone who may not see it through as far as running a Cannondale for season?I could offer a whole motor for use but any failure will result in a moto loss even with all the spares in world.If she cant take even one moto loss without being that upset what is use of a spare motor?I offered other solutions including his steel flywheel or Wistechs if I can get it off him.There are also known issues with mainbearing alignment which can also lead to flywheel failure along with KRAZE1's suggestions for sync etc.Like the Z400bearing thing Everyone does NOT have flywheel issues.There must be a reason.I have never had one go in 5 years.3 of which I raced almost every weekend.I am happy for USA Moto no matter what is ridden but locally there is at least one Women A rider I have known for years running WPSA who is on Honda that if I were to give support to another brand thats where it would go.

Steve take it as you want, but don't take my word as what they are stating. It is my comment from talking to Usamoto. I have never spoke directly to Michelle. I don't think Moto wants me too. HAHA. As for spinning flywheels I know some of the reason Delaware 152 stop running them was due to the use of flywheels on numerous bikes. I think if a solution could be found than yeah they would run it. It is however not right to use them as a guinea pig in race conditions so whatever solution you guys may have offer it up. As for the luck of the flywheel some go some don't I spun one last year and still don't know what happened to cause it as it was just idling. Probably just some are good some are not.

I am not sure what you meant by the last 2 sentences though.

GDITheman

#96 Post by GDITheman »

I have an idea. Can we focus all of our efforts on the fly wheel solution right now? If so, let the goal to be to develop a bullet proof fly wheel in time for michelle to finish the season and win her class on the dale. Maybe she rides the Zuk just long enough to give the gurus some time for a solution. That way we all win. She takes the national championship. The Dales get some national recoginition, again. We all get a solution to a problem.

GDITheman

#97 Post by GDITheman »

Even better idea. I'll supply an Aprilia 450 to swap out with that **** Cdale engine. I haven't heard of any fly wheel issues on those wink.gif

jesshamner

#98 Post by jesshamner »

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ May 24 2007, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I could offer a whole motor for use but any failure will result in a moto loss even with all the spares in world.If she cant take even one moto loss without being that upset what is use of a spare motor?

I guess you didn't read the part where he said it has happened more than once.

jesshamner

#99 Post by jesshamner »

QUOTE (GDITheman @ May 24 2007, 06:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have an idea. Can we focus all of our efforts on the fly wheel solution right now? If so, let the goal to be to develop a bullet proof fly wheel in time for michelle to finish the season and win her class on the dale. Maybe she rides the Zuk just long enough to give the gurus some time for a solution. That way we all win. She takes the national championship. The Dales get some national recoginition, again. We all get a solution to a problem.

This is what USA has been saying all along.

GDITheman

#100 Post by GDITheman »

i must be a bit slow on the uptake or just too lazy to read every post. good to see i finally caught up.