Fall Group Ride @ Majestic Trails

cannondale27

#91 Post by cannondale27 »

That would be a good time.I can only find details from last year.Is there a site to go to for this race?

USAMoto00

#92 Post by USAMoto00 »

I know there is a flyer for this year's event at shanehartmanphotography.com - check it out guys. Normally Natalie, Dunk, Brown, Upperman, Kendall, and some surprises show up at this race. Hope to see you there.

quadracer500

#93 Post by quadracer500 »

NRath

#94 Post by NRath »

The time is drawing near. It shouldn't be a surprise that my plans are falling apart! First strike- a close family friend is having surgery on the 27th, so the family is out. I've got a buddy who's trying to work it out with his wife, but there's a wrinkle there, too. So.... if I have to come by myself, that's what I'll be doing.

And personally, I'd have to be broken or unconscious to come off that hill before Sunday afternoon. I'm finally getting a chance to ride and that's what I'll be doing. I haven't had my fill in waaay too long. I'll be getting there Friday sometime around/after lunch.

jesshamner

#95 Post by jesshamner »

QUOTE (NRath @ Sep 14 2007, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The time is drawing near. It shouldn't be a surprise that my plans are falling apart! First strike- a close family friend is having surgery on the 27th, so the family is out. I've got a buddy who's trying to work it out with his wife, but there's a wrinkle there, too. So.... if I have to come by myself, that's what I'll be doing.

And personally, I'd have to be broken or unconscious to come off that hill before Sunday afternoon. I'm finally getting a chance to ride and that's what I'll be doing. I haven't had my fill in waaay too long. I'll be getting there Friday sometime around/after lunch.

It sucks to hear that you're having problems but its awesome to hear that your still going. See you there.

kdeal

#96 Post by kdeal »

All Right! Two more of my favorites are definitely coming! This should be a heck of a ride. NRath, if we could just get your brother and nephew to come we could be like the old days!

biggrin.gif

wistech

#97 Post by wistech »

Looks like I am driving shotgun with C27 Leaving thursday morning only staying till saturday night. Im sure 2 days will be enough to break the quad ,myself or both.LOL

NRath

#98 Post by NRath »

QUOTE (kdeal @ Sep 14 2007, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All Right! Two more of my favorites are definitely coming! This should be a heck of a ride. NRath, if we could just get your brother and nephew to come we could be like the old days!

Yep, just about! Not much chance of getting Ryanstones out of Arkansas. He did saw he took a look at Speed24's Speed and thought about it! Then he pinched himself and realized it would just sit like his last couple did. Oh well.

Wistech & 27, I sure can't see why you guys would leave Saturday night. Hang out and hit the road in the morning!

cannondale27

#99 Post by cannondale27 »

Its a 12hr drive and I have to work Sunday night but if Wistech drives we might stay till early sunday morning.We will see.

kdeal

#100 Post by kdeal »

Two weeks and counting! I just finished the rebuild on the Glamis and I should be bringing it with me. I just need a few parts from Black Widow to get me complete. I put in my spare motor while I rebuild the original Glamis motor that was fubared by Big Stinky. I don't have the courage to tear her apart before the Group ride, I am afraid of what I will find. I did find a new head and some more goodies for her, so keep on eye out for the major rebuild in the winter. I am soooo ready to meet up with everybody and just get away for a while.

wacko.gif