This cracks me up!!! A post from atvriders

UpsMan

#91 Post by UpsMan »

QUOTE (peterock @ Dec 20 2008, 11:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
don't know what you are talking about ph34r.gif

You have 55000 rpm, you meant 5500. If you can get a motor to turn 55,000 rpm, you will be the dyno king for sure. That is what he is saying.

MX Quad Dad

#92 Post by MX Quad Dad »

I know it was just a type-o but I had just got off a 13hr. shift and I actualy read it as the 55000 and thought you meant to say it that way, after reading it a few times I realised it was supposd to be 5500. I guess im a bad smart-a$$ when I'm that tired. Sorry

peterock

#93 Post by peterock »

I gotcha.......I went back and edited it.........that is why I had the ninja smiley ph34r.gif

MX Quad Dad

#94 Post by MX Quad Dad »

I was wondering what that was. Smilies don't seem to work for me on the fast replies. I knew you could go back and edit so thats why I replied with a quote (this is were my ninja smiley would go)

ljdbn

#95 Post by ljdbn »

It's probably none of my business...but I agree w/ cannondale27, there is no substitute for HP. I've been racing XC (dist. 5) for years and when I'm down in HP I have a miserable day. for 3 years I raced a lt500r(zilla) and to be honest, it took a while to learn to be smooth w/ the throttle, but once I got the hang of it, big HP is alot easier to ride, anywhere. Now I race my blaze w/ falicon 468, this quad is high-end , HP wise, the handling is awesome, but I still miss that big 2-stroke power , even in the woods. So, I guess to sum it up, you can do small things w/ big HP but you can't do big things w/ small HP. Still....I'll never stop racing my Dale, it's easily the fastest 4-stroke I've ever rode. The yammy we have is pretty fast, but next to my Dale, it's a joke. I wish I knew what HP numbers I'm pulling, but, no matter...when my thumb decides it's time to go....no one can touch it...not even the few GNCC pros that race with us at some races. I'm just getting to old to really hang it out for a piece of wood.......