Ever seen these

cannondale27

#91 Post by cannondale27 »

Looking around for pump and those plastic convoluted hoses that will be needed I came across this place. Pretty nice and informative place and he even lists the "Cannondale" Pump!

http://www.autoperformanceengineering.com/html/ext_pump.html

cannondale27

#92 Post by cannondale27 »

2 Harescrambles races and it ran flawlessly except at start on sat when the check valve caused a issue since I primed it too early and it didn't start right away. Worked good today when I primed it at 30 sec before dead engine start. I just need more balls to ride blind in dust or it would have been 3rd to second corner. Anyway this race had everything over two days. Creek running, tight woods, Huge ruts, good size wet hills, mud, dust, blue grooved corners, small MX track and 5th gear pinned forever fields. Sat I got 3rd in class and today after some backups from stuck quads, 2 mistakes on my part and pure exhaustion at about a hour from running a double header and lack of sleep I got 7th but my goal today was just to finish since I have never run 2 scrambles in two days before. No pics of me or Mike yet but here is a few to give you an idea of what it was like. Kid got a 3rd and a 4th so was a good weekend and no crashes for me! Sorry about plastic Josh but it will wash off tongue.gif

[attachment=10667:Kewaunee...nday_002.jpg]
[attachment=10668:Kewaunee...nday_003.jpg]
[attachment=10669:Kewaunee...nday_011.jpg]

speedracer

#93 Post by speedracer »

Rough track, look fun though. You gotta be sore after two races.

cannondale27

#94 Post by cannondale27 »

It was a blast! Had almost all forms of riding in one race and yes I felt near death at about a hr today my hands just weren't doing what I wanted them to. Came close to crashing because of it but rode through, got control back and felt better after another lap. It was last race for year. Now it will just be trailriding till snow flies and Ice forms.

cannondale27

#95 Post by cannondale27 »

Found a Pic. Can you all tell that I REALLY liked this race!
[attachment=10690:Kewaunee_2010_150.JPG]

jesshamner

#96 Post by jesshamner »

That's a great looking pic! I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess that it was a little wet.

cannondale27

#97 Post by cannondale27 »

Nothing that bothered the Silver Submarine! But heck yes. Is rare for us to even get near a creek with the D.N.R and greenies complaining all the time. The club got around it by calling it a drainage ditch. Was whitewater and a 3ft waterfall with all the rain around here though I never saw any fish!

UpsMan

#98 Post by UpsMan »

That is a great picture. Who took that? Do they have any of the race winner? Whoever that might have been.

marshall100

#99 Post by marshall100 »

That's some photo.

Are they standard Ohlins shocks on the front?

cannondale27

#100 Post by cannondale27 »

UPS there was a guy who was actually from Czechoslovakia.I didnt get his name.Was taking picture and video of quads after racing bike on his summer vacation.He has some nice ones of the winner"UPSMAN" cheating by driving right over those big rocks tongue.gif Videos are posted on RPA and pics are coming slowly.