My Winter Rebuild

Jaybr

#91 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by 440EX4ME
Do we have to crash into trees to be fast?
smile.gif :eek:

I'm slow and crash into them:(

I need to learn to make my own tie rods I bend them so often.

I had to cut one off my AC last night, it was bent so bad it wouldn't clear the a-arms when trying to turn it off

I'm not sure who bent that one though, don't think it was me:hammer:

Derno24

#92 Post by Derno24 »

Some new pics

Here is where the motor is at right now getting massaged.....

Derno24

#93 Post by Derno24 »

The OTHER ride....smile.gif

Derno24

#94 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by ******
OMG an element  A buddy at work calls his an ugly but pratical vehicle:confused: I'd have to get hit in the head to buy one of those:hammer:

Easy step away from the insults on the wife's car. She's loves that thing. I have to admit it is growing on me. Alot of space inside and gets 20 mpg or better. AWD to boot.

440EX4ME

#95 Post by 440EX4ME »

Ron you have no idea how diffilcult it was to not go on a total tyrade when you called me about buying that "thing" dude you now know who your real friends are. LMFAO biggrin.gif

OK I know reminding you it was as butt ugly as anything I had ever seen wasnt the most flattering thing to say but still much less harsh than what I was thinking. :eek:

BTW these new smiles are nuts...

440EX4ME

#96 Post by 440EX4ME »

Originally posted by Derno24

The Zuki is looking pretty good, but then maybe I am partial to yellow and elka red smile.gif

440EX4ME

#97 Post by 440EX4ME »

Originally posted by ******
A good class is the four day super course held in May:)

Idon't know by the time I see these guys they are coing out of the woods while i'm still trying to figure out wich way to go and How'd they do that:eek:

LMAO there has to be some explanation to how they do that, I just know there has to be smile.gif

Derno24

#98 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by 440EX4ME
Ron you have no idea how diffilcult it was to not go on a total tyrade when you called me about buying that "thing" dude you now know who your real friends are. LMFAO biggrin.gif

OK I know reminding you it was as butt ugly as anything I had ever seen wasnt the most flattering thing to say but still much less harsh than what I was thinking. :eek:

BTW these new smiles are nuts...

Huh??? I think I got what you are saying, but I need to talk to you to make sure. Anyone on this site don't let Lenny talk to you on the phone...He is way to full of rage....:w: :mad:

440EX4ME

#99 Post by 440EX4ME »

Huh???  I think I got what you are saying, but I need to talk to you to make sure.  Anyone on this site don't let Lenny talk to you on the phone...He is way to full of rage....:w: :mad:

Are you taking you medicine?

WTF was that about?

All I was saying that I respected you as a friend enough not to have to tell you what a typical yuppie tree hugging wannabe PETA misguided city dwelling youth is targeted by Honda for that vehicle and also the typical owner as well.

And who else would be seen in that thing? :eek:

JK

And keep your big ole but covered ok. :deal:

thunderwolf

#100 Post by thunderwolf »

I've got a Silver carbon fiber nose for your other ride that I would sell for $125. Let me know if you are interested.