Official Spring 2004 Group Ride thread (FrogStomp 04)

USAMoto00

#91 Post by USAMoto00 »

Do tell ******?!. I ended up racing this weekend and I'll do the write ups later for you guys. I had a good weekend, but Michelle wasn't so lucky. Apparently guys don't like being beat by a girl and we had some unneccesary bumping that resulted in Michelle being tossed off the quad. She learned some valueable lessons though and will be ready next time.:mad:

kdeal

#92 Post by kdeal »

Derno got a rather nice surprise while sleeping in his truck. ****** was the camera man. That'as how Derno met his new friend the frog. ****** can give the details (and pics). Leave it to Derno to make the frog his new drinking buddy. Derno you are the man. I hope the tree in the woods survived...tongue.gif

Jaybr

More pics

#93 Post by Jaybr »

Still sorting through all the pics the wife took.

You know she got some good ones of Liljbr;)

Jaybr

#94 Post by Jaybr »

More

CdaleRacer0128

#95 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

****** can i get a cd of pics?smile.gif

Jaybr

#96 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by ******
hey jay I cant seem to upload any pics here i trying to now post them on image station:)

Sorry about that. I forgot you guys can't post attachments in the anouncements forum.

Try it now.

We need to get all the originals of the good pics forwarded to someone to make an official ride CD or Video. Derno?

Derno24

#97 Post by Derno24 »

Yup I am already working on that. ****** hooked me up with some pics and stuff from the ride.

Side note it wasn't the beer that did me in. I decided to go to the truck to get another beer. While there I decided to talk to the wife. 5 mins into the conversation I think I said bye. I wake up to see 2 kids standing at my door and then laugh and throw the frog in my lap. I figured heck he's here I'm here. I think the frog was more startled than I was until it decided to jump into my door. biggrin.gif

Hold my beer please! I fell asleep because i was afraid I would look like an alcoholic with as much beer as I was puttin down. That mixed with the fact that everyone else seemed to be reserved to drinking just a beer. MAN WHAT WAS THAT! Just joking with you guys. I found out the next morning the site to hang at though. i shoulda been down there at the punks facility they were drinking good the night before I got there. smile.gif

Jaybr

#98 Post by Jaybr »

Derno, we already think your an alcoholic:p

Send video clips you got from the ride to Videos and I'll post them in the Videos section.

I had a couple I already posted, cleaned out all the 2 year old stuff that was up there.

Ryanstones

#99 Post by Ryanstones »

:clap:

I really hope we can get Trish's video of the BIG PICTURE hosted somewhere! You guys will love the sound of 30+ 'dales revved to the moon and then pulling away one by one. Then you'll crack up when i pull a wheelie away and into a severe washout, almost going over the bars.:confused: bashed a new ball joint bad, i'm surprised it held up over the weekend.:head:

Just back a couple hours ago, 1748 miles round trip.225 pictures, A skint knee, 1000 sore muscles, a twice bent silencer, a failed battery(at the very end Sunday), a leaky lower gastank fitting(Thanks for busting it and fixing it NRath!) one VERY cold shower (and 2 perfect ones), and I still cant get the stupid grin off my face!

Great to meet ALL you guys! How many names can i remember, Zach, Pete, Ken, Michael and Aaron, Steve (27 and SJ and Maz), Jim, Joe and Christy & Kids, Gary, Dan, Brian, Brain, Josh, Jess,Leric, Nick, Jason, Noah,Robert x2, :eek: all the NC crew, Jammer, DirtyWhiteBoy, agh, brain sieze...too many great guys. OH yea, that RON Derno guy! There's more faces i remember, but ...
Great to see Haydug, 4wheels, ****** &tar, again!
Thank you Jay for all you do for the cause.

Thanks all! :clap:
more pics to follow! :usa

Ryanstones

R.Timberlake

#100 Post by Ryanstones »

Good to meet you too man! Hang in there Bud, Did you drive to PA to swap your new Siezed Winky motor before the trip home to Alabama? What a Freakin Biatch. 5 Laps and the whole weekend was over. :cry: :mad: I'm sure it'll be made right.

OH YEAH, TIMBO and bro' Mark and DJ! Ya'll are a RIOT!:hammer: