Next group ride!!

cdrookie

#91 Post by cdrookie »

doug, someone has to fix these things so you better come!

TheJaspMan

#92 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by cdrookie
doug, someone has to fix these things so you better come!

Fix what things? Are you going to bring a YFZ?? tongue.gif :w: :drink:

Jaybr

#93 Post by Jaybr »

CD, should one of us bring a spare frame? or are the trees softer up there?

smile.gif

timbomoose

#94 Post by timbomoose »

I think cdrookie should be ok. tjusa was talking about putting up a bunch of styrafoam trees just for him and getting rid of all the cow skulls.lol,but just in case bring another spare frame jay.

tjusa

#95 Post by tjusa »

haydug were have u been on this one !! :head: i was wondering when u would chime in :clap:

cdrookie

#96 Post by cdrookie »

i think i'll be breaking next time instead of the frame! i'm not sure about majestic, but most of the trails up here aren't smooth enough to go fast enough to break the frame. at least i don't go fast enough. by that time timbo will probably have 30-40 dales anyways, so spare parts shouldn't be a problem.

now here's the bad news. we have races on the 16 and 17th.:mad: 16 is miles mountain which isn't too far away, i think. so anyone wanting to try a little xc racing action, maybe this could be the rider of the month race????? 17 is foot of the mountain:mad: who scheduled these races? it's way down in southern pa, about a 3- 4 hour drive south. :mad: :mad:

CDaleChick

#97 Post by CDaleChick »

lets have a MX race smile.gif hehe

Derno24

#98 Post by Derno24 »

Wouldn't that make everyone take a 2nd look. All the Cdaleriders running the Dist 6 race at Miles MT. Rook maybe we can run the race and if it isn't to far go to the ride. Hang out for a little and then make the drive to the Ft. Probably winding up in a motel down by Carlisle. Not in the same bed of course.sad.gif :eek:

cdrookie

#99 Post by cdrookie »

'chick, we had a mx race at the spring ride. haydug cleaned house on the yfz followed closely by derno. everyone who raced looked fast!

derno- we're gonna hit the ride early, then go to the race, back to the ride and then early sun. head on down to fot.

Derno24

#100 Post by Derno24 »

Smokin the funny stuff again are we. It is about 5 hrs to majestic from me. and about 3 to ft. I figure if I am lucky I will make the race on time.